Bongs - Bong sealers

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by desolated000, Jul 18, 2006.

1. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For swim the main problem with making a bong is sealing the hole where the stem goes into the bottle/tube. Well, these are some idea's for you guys struggling with the same problem.

-Caulk (not sillicone)
    -Plumbers puddy (take forever to dry)
    -Play dough
    -Hot glue

For swim the caulk works good, but the stem has to be self supporting, it cant be suspended in air. My often figured hot glue would be exelent but he can't find the glue gun.

2. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    why not use a grommet or oring

3. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    Chewed gum worked nice for me.

4. Ebatra

Ebatra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used chewing gum once but it fell off after 1 hit. If you can ever get your hands on a product called 'Shoe Goo' this works wonders and dries in the matter of minutes so no over night waiting to get the smoke in!

5. nks

nks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I use epoxy resin- the kind with the glue and hardener. Mix well for 30 seconds, apply over the hole and wait 10 mins. It will be completely water/air tight.

6. TheNotoriousBZ

TheNotoriousBZ Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    cacuing works really well if you stem starts to fall off and come loose or duck tape if u dont have that works to in some cases

7. James Bong

James Bong Newbie

Reputation Points:
    98 y/o
    I recommend two ways. Find an O-ring, put it around the stem and bowl, pen and tipo or whatever you are using. Use a glue gun hot tip to burn the desired bong or just light up some metal sharp object to make the hole, then stick it and seal. Works great for possibly 2 month of almost daily use. then just change and seal again.

SWIM suggest making a bong by cutting the wide tip of "The Yard" drink thingy, (the big one from SeƱor frogs), then follow the other procedures. It is worth it.

8. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    absolutely, one of the easiest to get hold of, cheapest and most useful smoking accessories. avaliable in any home/hardware store

Attached Files:

9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    /\ /\
    Swia bong comes with that, some bongs come with built in mouth pieces so hence the problem is avoided. Bong ripppage yay!!!! mmmm suck and float... heheheheheheee random i know not constructive i know... but still happy regardlesss..

Tags: