1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - Booty Bumped For the 1st time!

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by AboveDaInfluence, Mar 9, 2012.

1. AboveDaInfluence

AboveDaInfluence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim booty bumped for the 1st time, swim used a needle less syringe used about a dime. Before this swim only snorted and smoked. Swim thinks booty bumping is the best high swims ever gotten!

2. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I've always been iffy on this, just because of the process, obviously, but it's better than if smoked?
    How's the high different?

3. OPIamore

OPIamore Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i would do this often when i couldnt ind a rig, or a vein. its very comparible to a muscle shot. muscle shots dont give you ruses and i found when i did it this way i would sometimes get a rush. could have been from the amount of the dose. those lil baby medicine syringes work well. they hold more.

4. AboveDaInfluence

AboveDaInfluence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim was iffy on it too, but its not that bad at all. the rush was more intense and the high lasted longer, u will mos def save some ice creams booty bumpin

5. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I'd never even heard of it until my hook up offered to do it to me, and I thought he was just hitting on me as usual haha.
    You guys have almost convinced my friend to try it.

6. OPIamore

OPIamore Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i dunno about doin for someone, kinda creepy offer IMO. my wife used to do it that way all the time. its not that hard to explain and pretty easy to do yerself. id feel weird offerin to do it for somebody.
    .... well when yer talkin about tweak tho all kindsa weird stuff goes on.

7. AboveDaInfluence

AboveDaInfluence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    tweak makes ppl horrrrrny nd kinky

8. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well I think he just wanted to see if I'd show him my ass, for the most part. :)

9. Mystic Roller

Mystic Roller Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim shelved (vaginal) for the first time the other night. Didn't follow directions. just dipped finger in bag, carefully (to not lose crystals) inserted finger an twisted. Expected at least a slight burn but it didn't. Definately very arousing high.

10. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Not sure if I'm more intrigued because I'm turned on, or because I would expect significant burning! haha
    I feel so close minded, always sticking to my one method!

11. SB1981

SB1981

Reputation Points:
    Not something I'd be interested in at all; slamming and smoking is my thing.

12. XxInsomniacxX

XxInsomniacxX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I do it that way more than I would like to admit to people. Usually it goes like this ~ Here I am once again ive poked myself around 10-20 times, out of frustration I say fuck it obviously its not happening for me - im not gunna be able to hit myself, so I break the needle off put a small amount of vaseline on the tip, drop pants with ass over toilet get it started, and sit down on the toilet and let the motion of sitting down force it up there an inch and a half to 2 inchs, Its not too difficult if u use a little lube. Its a very intense rush, not like shooting exactly, but still probably the closest feeling to shooting it that you can get without actually shooting it

13. AboveDaInfluence

AboveDaInfluence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah dis fool never slammed but thats what he hears about bumpin. Dis fool is going to bump later tonight do you have any tips on bumping, to get the most out of it.

14. smoothupnu

smoothupnu

Reputation Points:
    i tried "shit canning" the new oxy formulation "op". and it was......
    A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

15. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Cold Member

Reputation Points:
    We have great info about booty bumping on the Heroin forum. Just read there for instructions. Search for "anal use"

TBBW

16. Kidx

Kidx

Reputation Points:
    I've never seen the attraction to this. If you've gotten to the point that traditional ingestion isn't enough, so you start putting it up your ass, I believe it's time to find a different pleasure to focus on.

17. AboveDaInfluence

AboveDaInfluence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I do whatever I want.

18. smoothupnu

smoothupnu

Reputation Points:
    SO THERE!:p

19. amannddaa1885

amannddaa1885 Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Lolllol I love your attitude. u make me giggle to myself in public haha.

20. smoothupnu

smoothupnu

Reputation Points:
    i was simply pointing out the immaturity in the posters response. a "one liner" was all that was needed!

Tags: