Bubble Hash

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by formerfiend, Jul 11, 2005.

1. formerfiend

formerfiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so i first heard about this when i was 13 from a friend who reffered to it as canna-crack. They said it is very intense and amazing. I think they had never done it and only smoked trichome crystals collected in their kif box that they smoked in a crackstem. Im sure plenty of you have good information on this which is welcomed certainly but im looking for some first-hand experiences too. who has used this? how does it compare to pot? how long does it last, any strange effects? is there an uncomfortable crash and/or strong psychological addiction? and what is the method of smoking it. also how available is it in amsterdam. if you could tell me how it is made, im not foolish enough to think i can produce it so i dont need step by step of course just a little backround...and if anyone has an idea of the amount of THC in it.thanks

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Bubble hash is just fine. As far as I know, it's just scientifically modified hash that contains the highest amount of THC possible (I think 25%). I never came across it, even in Amsterdam, but from what I've heard about it, it's pretty fucking great and you should have no worries about it.

3. afroh

afroh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Im off to Amsterdam on Thursday 14th and can't wait but the reason why Im mentioning this is because i've been doing alot of research before I head off andI came accross this site a few days ago. Check it out

Nope! That's not allowed outside of sources forum.

Heard alot of good stories about this place and Milabut it definitly has what you need.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2006
  4. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think that Bubble Hash is the same "shit" as ice-o-lator hash, which is widely available in Amsterdam but pretty expensive.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2006
  5. cactus

cactus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    bubble hash is just made from cold water extraction. It shits on anything else i have smoked, much cleaner and stronger than weed.Edited by: cactus

6. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    I had some bubble hash whenI went to the 'dam in July this year. Was really expensive but was the strongest shit I have ever smoked. I got it from a coffee shop and the guy in there said it is 80% THC [​IMG]

Almost 8 years on and yet still recieved a negative rating. Looks like I will have to go over ever post I have ever posted to make sure I didn't write anything silly when I was 18 (am now 26!!!)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  7. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I don't think it was 80% THC, more like 35.
    Try Bubble Hash or Ice-O-lator in a mushroom trip (advies, Lay down)

8. dreamatrix

dreamatrix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    yeah its strong but you have to like it it has a very distinct flavor and effect,, not like other hasjies most blowers are used too, It will make your head feel so light but a bit to much and your of to stonerland :) potent stuff and easy to make if ya order a iceolater bagg and have some resin of some outdoor plants you are well on your way , the reason it is so expensive is that it takes some time to produce it

9. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    bubble hash is one of the greater quality types of hashish available. it's made by freezing the trichromes with ice and then filtering the water through specific sized screened to collect the tricromes. There are differant qualities available including the "full melt" putty variety which is close to 75% thc.

It is not as pure as good "honey oil" or "budder hash" but is MUCH higher quality than any pressed kif hash, finger hash, or any other form of hash.