Experiences - Bunk Acid

Discussion in 'LSD' started by WhiteRhino420, Apr 8, 2007.

1. WhiteRhino420

WhiteRhino420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    last night I had one dose of acid on a blotter paper
    normal size with both sides colored maroon, amount of mg is unknown
    swim left it on his tounge and moved it around in his mouth; swim put it under his tounge and lost the blotter somewhere in his mouth after 30 minutes of letting it sit in his mouth.
    I am pretty sure he didnt drop it or anything, just swallowed it proably
    but throughout the night, I felt a little, tiny bit of euphoria mixed with anxiety, this was all he felt.
    he's done mushrooms three times and all those times have been more intense then this.
    no movements, no visuals, no hallucinations, no nothing

I had a few hits from his friends bowl of weed who was "trip sitting" swim
    didn't feel too high, because they were only two wimpy rips.
    after 45 mintues of taking the hit, nothing was felt, swim and his friend went to their buds house and smoke a few bowls and I thought this would bring the trip on...

felt really really stoned and a good body high along with it, I thought he was coming up, then he started bursting into laughter and couldnt stop but then he did and after that, that was all he noticed with effects.

swim called his friend today and asked him what could have went down.
    swim's friend said that his first time dropping lsd was pretty much like swim's experience but his second time was, in his words, "absolutely mind blowing"

anyone know what could have happened?

2. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
    well, the effects You felt could have been due to placebo, or because the dose was so very low. Try taking 2 of the same blotter and see what happens.

In SWIM's experience one hit of average strength blotter is not very strong, with hardly any open eye visuals, One hit of high strength blotter and :crazy:eek::p

3. WhiteRhino420

WhiteRhino420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah, swim just was disappointed with the effects
    the only reason he bought it was because his best bud told him there is some bomber than BOMB acid he found and it was priced 2 X as much as it should be.
    I am pretty sure that wasnt that great of acid, if he's heard more about it and like i said, I has done mushrooms a few times and was 10 X better than this

could no effects be from a first time tollerance thing?

4. Jaime

Jaime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No. Absolutely no. You just got a very low dosed blotter (something near 10-20 mikes).

5. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
    Yea, first time SWIM ever took it was three liquid drops and extreme effects were felt. The whole world became a different place.
    There are no first time tolerance, the hits You got could have been in 60 different grungy pockets and lost nearly all potency.

Once you get a good dose you should know about 30 minutes after taking it, because a huge energy will start to build in you.

6. WhiteRhino420

WhiteRhino420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks for the help everyone

I thought it may be a first time tollerance issue because his first time with xtc nothing happened, but his 2nd, felt it so hard :crazy
    but swim proably just has really bad luck and his first time with chemical drugs are duds

swim found out tonight that his friend (wil) that got the dose for I had 4 of the same doses (looked exactly the same) along with a pink smartie that had a dose on it (which was way more potant than the blotters)

wil and his friend, eli, took two each of the same hit I took
    they were tripping hard but not as hard as their friend on the smartie
    so i guess it was a low dose