1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Snorting - burning sensations when snorting / drip

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by vantranist, Jul 7, 2007.

1. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    Somtimes when I do a line it doenst burn at all... he doesnt even feel it and when he does it hard he feels it burn... witch is the right/best way?

Or is there no difference

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. someone111

someone111 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: [using] Burn on snort good or bad?

when swim first starts snorting it dont burn but later threw the day it burns and swim gets nose bleeds.... swim also never has had a nose bleed up untill coke use.... so i guess snorting shit should make your nose burn after using awhile..... I also have noticed better coke dont burn as bad as some regular coke

3. EveryStar

EveryStar Newbie

Reputation Points:

If it burns like a bitch and it makes your eyes teary, you probably got meth.

4. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan

cocaine has a rather rapid onset anesthetic effect. which means that pure cocaine is hardly felt at all upon insufflation since the nose mucosa very quickly becomes numb. so if it's painful, it's probably due to the adulterants, cut put in there...but then there's a whole bunch of cutting agents, the synthetic .caine drugs, which are used to mimic cocaine's anesthesia...they're usually longer lasting than cocaine...
    so it's hard to tell, and all of normal cocaine is cut. Let's just say that normally cocaine shouldn't hurt one's nose, except maybe after a long session, as mentioned above, since it's also a vasoconstrictor which doesn't do the nose much good. powders with little anesthesic effects really hurt, and it's a world away from cocaine.

b

5. johndon

johndon Newbie

Reputation Points:

I am in alaska and a good portion of things burn them the first time of the binge, but after that it doesn't usually hurt swim unless swim cleans their nostrils with water.

6. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

No burn and no taste means its pure , but believe SWIM you will NEVER get pure . No burn means the adulterants are ones that dont burn the nose , burning means the adulterants do burn . In general no burn in good , but doesnt mean its pure and the less drippers the better as the drip is just the adulterants which can't be absorbed through the membranes . The more numb the better and the quicker the onset the better the cocaine . Usually the numbing sensation is added to by other caines used by dentists and doctors as they are less expensive than cocaine .

7. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda

I have had the same batch of cocaine and somtimes it will burn and somtimes it wont depending on how hard swim snorts... this question was mainly on the best way to snort for maximum abosorbtion not really quality of product.

8. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

SWIM always snorts hard and then tilts head back to make sure no coke falls out and SWIM always gets good results . In SWIM's opinion snort hard make sure You gets it all in deep and ensure no cocaine falls out before it is absorbed .

9. dbjay417

dbjay417 Newbie

Reputation Points:

I find it to be true that the less the yayo hurts the better the rush. I don't agree that pure coke doesn't have any taste to it. Some of the best yayo my ever gotten tasted like straight gasoline.

10. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from earth

No the smell has nothing to do with the quality, if you's sniff smelt like petroleum then something similar was probably used as a solvent to remove the alkoloids. All in all a burn is bad. Good clean cocaine should go straight up without any pain at all. This is probably due to adulterants. As a general rule, the more the burn the more crap is in there. :snort: I have had ALOT of experience with this believe me.

11. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

Pure cocaine is odourless and tasteless .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
  12. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:

And you will NEVER get pure cocaine unless you're a farmer in Columbia .

13. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan

anwsers given.
    thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere
    closed

b

14. candyy

candyy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the burning sensations when snorting / drip thread

So, swim basically has 2 sources to get coke

source a-moist and chunky, swim experiances almost no drip from it at all.

source b -dryer and more powdery, and there is an intense burning drip. the tase is unbareable, and makes me gag, and also causes soar throat

so my question is, is this extreme drip a good thing, or is it more likely the cut?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  15. kniouk

kniouk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Re: intense burning drip- good or bad

I don't believe source b is good at all. I have not experienced such discomfort before. Stick with source a.

16. internetuser

internetuser Newbie

Reputation Points:

source-b sounds like a bit when I snorted crushed up ecstasy pills

17. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Which batch would you say is more potent?

18. Archenemy

Archenemy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I have powdery real fine coke... it drips and taste's horrible... but it numbs the throat. After tho, it does feel as tho SWIM's throat is raw

19. bl0whydr0420

bl0whydr0420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o

swim never experienced a soar throat, and I don't mind the taste of coke, so it may have been cut with something foul (or You just cant stand the taste of coke) some people also find the drip pleasant, I do.

which one seems to set You off better, and which has the better comedown? You should go whichever has these qualities, and if one coke has one quality, and the other one has the other, then its just personal preference really.

20. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.

cocaine is a local anaesthesia, that means it is meant to relieve pain in the area to which it come in contact. Cocaine then is suposed mask pain, not cause it. The product that burns the nose is cut , or maybe not even cocaine at all. Cocaine that is cut wont burn the nose , unless it was cut by someone who is just tossing what ever they have handy in with it, usually a kid or a rip off middle man. Stop throwing good money on bad products.:thumbsdown: