Burning your throat?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Urban, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Urban

Urban Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have done salvia quite a few times. He has done many other drugs, and is a smoker. He loves the experience that salvia gives him, but everytime he smokes it, his throat burns in a very painful way!

He usualy smokes 1g at a time through a pipe, and has not tried any other ways.....

so... questions! what other method should he try, and is he doing something wrong? or is this normal!?

2. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I get this to, but by the time im "tripping" it goes away... Maybe you could try a water bong?

3. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i would say try a bong
    or even better than that would be a hookah
    slavia out of a hookah not only tastes amazing but its a great trip
    no burning throat at all ever
    make sure you have a sitter
    at the very least do yourself a favor and get a bong or smoke it out of there but to really smoke like a king i reccomed getting yourself a hookah or smoking out of someone else's

4. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    In fact Salvia smoke is not too harsh. I've smoken other sorts of Salvia (without salvinorin for a pity) and I can say that they weren't too harsh on the throat, but had the same taste. I guess this is because of Salvinorin's activity on the Kappa Opoid receptors. This means that it the best way to fix this problem is by using extracts (thus smoking less matherial).

5. Urban

Urban Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    thanx..... invested in a bong.......!!!

xxx