Social - Busted While Tripping... Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by merry_prankster, Sep 27, 2005.

1. merry_prankster

merry_prankster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Three of us were apprehended--cuffed, blood tested and jailed-this weekend while in the throes of a very hard mushroom trip. Has anyone else experienced this undescribable peril?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    must have sucked.

I was once followed by a cop up a street while tripping. I thought to himself, if I ignore them, they will go away. lol I was walking up a road, with the cop car slowly following beside shining spotlight on swim asking "what are you doing tonight?" ... finally after swim turned to cops and said "i'm of legal age, not breaking any laws, and don't have time to speak to you." and walked faster, the cop turned the spotlight off and drove on.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Man, that sounds bad. Nothing of this nature has never happened to me and I sure as hell hope it never happens. Even a small problem can put one in a bad way on psychadelics, but getting arrested? That's just plain torture. By the way, what was the charge?

4. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    That would be the most messed up thing ever...

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Someone I knew once had a rough trip on T7, because he got hurt by tripwire. The event made him a bit dramatic and the blood from the wound made it look even more dramatic. He and his friend travelled a short distance by train after which they where awaited by the police and an ambulance. Someone in the train had called them. He was tripping hard.The ambulance staff wanted to take him with them, which he definitively did not want to. In response the tried to force him which he resisted. Then the police started to hit him down. Then they tied him down on the brancard. He then went into shock and started to shake hard. This state lasted 24 hours. His muscles build up extreme tension during this time. He was totally out of it for that time. After this he went home. After effect went on for 3 weeks.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Yikes!! There outta be some sort of rules which officials should have to follow when arresting someone freaked on psychadelics just like rules they would have when arresting someone with mental or physical difficulties.Edited by: nature_boy_liam

7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    One time my friend was tripping and driving swim around and he lost his mind. He stopped in the middle of a busy street and yelled "GET OUT" I got out with his backpack, containind a qp scale etc, and a cop started following him into his aparement complex. Luckily nothing came of it and SWIM just walked into his apt, but he was really scared. I couldnt get ahold of his friend all night and was scared he died of something. SWIM later found out that his friend lost his ming and ended up walking in on his parents having sex, and then somehow found himself nakes in the woods. heh

8. Brie

Brie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    that sucks real bad, i'd really freak out if that happened to me, none of the people i know ever got busted while tripping

i live in holland so the chance of getting busted is not that big, and i dont know what I took when he ended up in the woods.....probably alot and also the idea that you are going to drive a car when tripping i think that is a real stupid thing, cause when i trip or any of my friends im not in the state of driving a car

9. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    All i can say is it is a lot easier if you know your rights, but if your on psychedelics/hallucinogeons than that goes out the window.

personally i've been caught on pills with scales n bout a q of fresh unprepared shrooms, (i was 17 at the time) but nothing bad came out of it. i kept the shrooms and was told to go home. I know i was very lucky not to get locked up, it shouldn't be like that but well..

10. mrpickles88

mrpickles88 Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Thats crazy. If I were in the depht of a mushroom trip and I was
    apprehended and jailed I would probably freak out. What was the
    purpose of your apprehension anyways?

11. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    back when i was a young buck i was caught tripping on 2ce i was caught because i was smoking pot

the 2ce was just about to hit while i was smoking

he got home from being out of town two days early

while the 2ce was almost ready to really do me in i smoke a little and he smelled it and came in my room and talked to me

he was really cool about it but i was freaking out he enver found out i was on anything but pot..

i thought it was a dream until the next day

he even joked with me

sigh...

12. Cure20

Cure20 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Canada

WOW.[​IMG]

If I had said that to a cop in my neighbourhood I for sure would have been ask to put my hand up againts the car and searched. The cops around here are totally parinod that anyone walking around after 9pm is up to no good. When I was younger I even had the cops put their hands on my chest to feel my heart beat to see if I was nervous or if I had been running from anything, but that was many years ago.

13. curiosityNcat

curiosityNcat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim once had a really bad trip, he took7 grams dried at his house with a sober friend as a sitter, had taken this amount several times before but about an hour and a half into the tripswims girlfriend came over and decided to start yelling at him for tripping. his friend tried to get her to stop and they went into the back room and were yellin at each other I thought the voices were demons and grabbed his car keys tried toget away and wrecked his car, had to talk to the cops while laying on a hospital bed and tripping at the same time... worst time ofmy life and actuallycoming off the trip was worse than talkin to the cops because pain set in,butswim learnedhis lesson and has been sober a while. I know it washis fault but wtf gooddoes a sitter if they are in the other room. Edited by: curiosityNcat

14. Fuzz

Fuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Blood test? Likes as needle in your arm on shrooms blood test? HARSH.merry_prankster we want to know more!

15. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

Can you give more detail please?

16. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    the poeple that did it to you should be arrested - fined - and prosecuted for psychological murder with intention of negative results ... (i wish we could do it like this - damn these poeple don't know what they do - well, than we can't blame them)

anyway ... swim once had a fight on shrooms.

it was around 16 years old - 3 friends together and 2 of them trippin (swim and swim) ... someone from the neighberhood came ta TAKE sigs from the guy not trippin ... like it's cool to just steal from someone ... anyway the person not trippin took his sigs back and said the guy couldn't have none (bad idea) ... he went away and came back with 2 of his friends ... one big guy and 2 sissies ... anyway - we got some hits - our share of bad vibes - and when he stopped fightin - we took our bikes and went away ... this was really fucked up - it felt so bad cause we were high on shrooms and we couldn't defend our selfs ... i asked a sig at my freind - 1 hour later i noticed i was still holding it and it was ruind from the sweat poring out of my hand ... walking became even a mental thing ... like every move had to be judged befoe i could do it ... the next day i woke up feeling ME again ... ;) ...

some years later a girl in our group met with a boy - guess WHO?!

damn right - that fucker ... well - we didn't hold back our anger that night when he arrived in the group - he appoligised - luckily we are not full of revenge! ... grrrrrr .... . ;)

17. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been told before that if a cop catches you high, tripping/ drunk whatever and you are of legal age there's nothing they can really do about it. The closest ive ever come to getting caught by a cop was while in an intense role, our group was pulled over by a cop while walking he shined his liht on us, i was wearing glowsticks and blinking necklaces which probably made me stand out a bit, but after asking us what we were doing, truth was just out smoking some hash, he warned us of a possible prowler in the neighbourhood. Turned out ofr the best

18. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I think it depends on how muc hof an asshole the cops want to be. Technically i think if u have a substance in ur body, u can be arrested for possesion.

I have been handcuffed and questioned for hours in front of a 7-11 while shrooming, it was halloween and i was wearing a ski mask, latex gloves, and a plastic gun, and people assumed i was going ot rob the 7-11 so the ycalled the police. During the whole ordeal i was able to keep my cool enough to talk to the police and explain the misunderstanding. I was let go and went on to have one of the best trips of my life.

19. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    During a very intense trip on 3 purple dots, questioned by DEA and Texas Ranger, watching them tear my truck looking for stuff. It was quite interesting, hope I don't have to go through again.

20. wallydam

wallydam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Getting busted while tripping must suck so much man thats why i always do it inside or in green fields not in open area were there are streets and everyone is waking

Tags: