1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Butane Extraction

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by phenethylamine, Jun 27, 2005.

1. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jun 3, 2005
    I made such a nice little device for butane extraction of oil. I got a pvc section and some screw-on end caps that make everything lovely. I got a half ounce of schwiggles and a couple cans of butane. 1 collibri and 1 neon (which is equal inquality but Neon isWAY better because its like 1.50 per can as opposed to 4.30 for collibri, and the can is like four times as large. I don't have exact amounts of each can, or pictures of this whole thing, but I will soon. So everything went just as well as it could have gone, all the oil is just chillin in a glass, and its gunky sticky icky shit. I love it. I haven't added 190proof+ because it was sunday and in this state we can't buy alcohol from a liqour store on sundays. I didn't need the 190 proof, because I meanthe goo ishard to manage but it works out well. I can getit out with a safety pin, but eventuallyitwill be a thin layer all over the glass. If I add the 190 proof, will it just get that stucky shit out of the glass and into.. something else I decide to put it in? I don't want to buy some everclear unless it's going to help me out a lot.
  2. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Nov 3, 2003
    115 y/o from U.S.A.
    Good first-hand report on butane extraction.
    I'ld be interested in reading more such reports on
    this and other topics as well.

It's good to know.