Experiences - buying fake cannabis

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by kaide, Oct 3, 2005.

1. kaide

kaide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    recently one of the kids at school got conned into buying fake cannabis. instead he was sold herbs with a couple ofbuds at the top to give it the smell.the kidlater found out, but wasnt able to get his money back. he was stuck with fake cannabis!

does anyone have any stories of being conned into buying or selling fakecannabis?

2. blindpanda_eric

blindpanda_eric Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i wouldn't let it happen.. the person would be giving me my cash back

3. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It happened to a good friend of mine.

We were in 8th grade.

4. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    once my friend dealt a kid 2 joints filled with catnip incept for each end of the joints had a pinch of cannabis, the kid who bought it was unexperienced and only like 12 years old

5. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Billy Smarts got sold a plastic bag, tightly wraped around itself masquerading as white widow. Only after paying £XX for it did he open it up to reveal there was no weed at all, he was just in posession of a very expensive plastic bag. Billy assures me the guy was homeless so he doesn't really mind. He says £XX was worth it for the lesson really.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  6. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    before you go through with any deal, you should check the product and
    make sure that its what you want. if you dont do that, youre asking to
    get ripped off

7. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Stuff like that happens the whole time. The most common one over here is some useless male plant shredded up and some tea tree oil and kitchen herbs thrown over it to give it the look. I can spot that crap a mile away.

8. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol someone tried selling swim a joint of seeds once, it was pretty easily spotted tho.

Cannabis is a hard drug to sell a knockoff of if the person interested has any knowledge whatsoever.

9. Monoxide

Monoxide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i mean i can tell if its fake or good bud...i think if you know what your doing youll be fine but if you cant tell fake cannibus from real..you shouldnt be smoking

10. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "i mean i can tell if its fake or good bud...i think if you know what your doing youll be fine but if you cant tell fake cannibus from real..you shouldnt be smoking"

Why not? Everyone starts somewhere.

I would know if it's fake and nobody has tried to rip him off. He has good dealers[​IMG]

11. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    One one story. One kid sold my friend a sack that was weed/oregano. my friend knew this and got pissed so he called the dude back claiming the weed was fire and he wanted a 1/4lb. The kid agreed and when he showed up, My friend punched him square in the face and stole the qp. Its kinda sad but then again the kid did sell him some oregano. The qp was straight though, and im sure the kid learned his lesson.

12. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If someone is gonna sell you shit they deserve everything they get. If that was me who got sold "lawn grass" from sektorI would of beaten the shit out of him. Peoplewho are gonna do that will end up in shit they can't handle. Cocaine and most other drugs are the same, butif your gonnabea dick and sell people fake stuff then you will end up in hospital or dead trust me i've seen it happen.

13. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea selling fake drugs is a bad idea and can get you in just as much trouble as selling the real deal. Actually, if were talking about physical harm, you are much more likely to get your ass shot selling fake goods. Dont do it.

14. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    When I was quite young he was sold a mix of weed and orageno. He ended up seperating the weed as much as possible and smokin that.

15. cannabis man

cannabis man Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    this maybe abit mean but swim here(hes with me) once sold an oxo cube in london wrapped in many a tin foil for 20 quid (about 35dollars) i laughed my way to the bank indeed. I didnt actually go to a bank just a real drug dealer in soho!

16. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive heard of ppl buying that thc-less weed in high times and selling it, pretty much all profit

17. parisArm

parisArm Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never bought bunk weed, but once I sold a bag to this girl I hated with half weed, half green spices from my kitchen. She couldn't tell the difference.

18. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol swim sold a j of stems and beans to these kids he hated one time and they came back and asked for more!!

funny shit....the worst part is looking at the joint you could just tell it didnt have weed in it.

p.s one of my friends rolled a joint of grass (like yardgrass) and sold it to these kids and they didnt notice...but they did say it was shitty.

19. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    If someone sells me a joint of grass (normal) I would beat him to death. Or I'd say to him that I won't buy anything. Luckily here no one sells such things. Weed is everywhere and you don't need to do such thing.

20. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's not that hard to tell the difference between the real shit and fake shit. Besides, weed is a pretty cheap drug, and you don't have that much to gain by ripping people off.