Bzp + Tfmpp Vs. Methyl-bzp + Tfmpp Vs Methyl-bzp + Bzp + Tfmpp

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by cadillac555, Aug 29, 2006.

1. cadillac555

cadillac555 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Ok, so it is pretty much common knowledge that most piperazine pill manufacturers use a BZP + TFMPP combo to try and mimic the effects of MDMA.
    Now, can anyone speculate on what the effects might be if one replaced the BZP with METHYL-BZP for a METHYL-BZP + TFMPP combo ???
    Or maybe instead of replacing the BZP, added METHYL-BZP to the BZP + TFMPP combo for a METHYL-BZP + BZP + TFMPP combo ???
    Would the the replacement of BZP with METHYL-BZP, or the addition of METHYL-BZP to the mix help do a better job to mimic the effects of MDMA ???? Or, would it make the effects less like MDMA ???
    There is'nt much info out there on METHYL-BZP out there, so I am hoping that someone here could help answer. Thanks in Advance. :crazy

2. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    I have taken a Jax pill (150mg BZP / 75mg TFMPP) and 2.5 XXX pills (500mg BZP / 250mg MBZP) in a day and had a great time. Very full on intense energy followed by a couple of hours of tripping whilst coming down later that night. Visuals were like the visuals at the start of a shroom or acid trip, surfaces coming to life, undulating, spinning, morphing etc.

When I took 2 fast and furious pills the next day (400mg BZP / 200mg MBZP) he didn't trip at all, although the dose was far smaller he feels this was due to there being no TFMPP.

3. cadillac555

Reputation Points:
    So is METHYL-BZP more trippy, speedy, euphoric or ????

How much METHYL-BZP would be equivelent to 150-200mg BZP ???

I am thinking of trying : ( 150MG METHYL-BZP + 75MG TFMPP ), looking to mimic the effects of MDMA. ( to some extent, at least )

How do you think this might compare to a JAX pill ??? ( 150MG BZP + 75MG TFMPP )

4. psychedelaholic

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Well when I took the fast and furious so just had BZP and MBZP in his system he didn't trip at all. I think MBZP is weaker than BZP, but slightly different in affect, not really sure how tho. I would've thought 200mg BZP / 100mg MBZP / 75mg TFMPP would be pretty good. It's the interaction of the tfmpp that gives the pills there trippy affects. Apparently combining TFMPP with amphetamine is really good. I am considering buying a gram of it one day and making up some capsules of amph/tfmpp and mdma/tfmpp.

5. cadillac555

Reputation Points:
    What about replacing the BZP with METHYL-BZP instead of adding it to the cocktail ???

How would a mix of :
    < 150MG METHYL-BZP + 75MG TFMPP >
    compare to a mix of :
    < 150MG BZP + 75MG TFMPP >

I am thinking ( hoping ) that maybe METHYL-BZP is to BZP what METHAMPHETAMINE is to AMPHETAMINE. Any thoughts ??? Please post :crazy

6. psychedelaholic

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Without trying MBZP by itself I wouldn't know, if You can get some MBZP and TFMPP and make some experimentory capsules up I would be interested in hearing your findings.

7. cadillac555

Reputation Points:
    If SWIM can muster up the courage to guinea pig it with such limited info out there, he will be sure to post his findings so he can hopefully shed some light on the subject.

8. nozty

nozty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from philippines
    I has have tried making capsules of 1 part zp and 1 part tfmpp but swim still cant get close to the first bzp pill he took, which was charge. would it be advisable to increase the tfmpp dosage and lower the bzp? since party pills really lack that "magic" that you get from MDMA. I have been testing different blends of tfmpp and bzp and they still give off the same thing (plus the annoying gas build up in my stomach every now and then). swim heard that the best mix was 2 parts bzp 1 part tfmpp. but what if swim needs more of an entheogenic effect? hmmmm.

9. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swim assumes Methyl bzp is similar to bzp but milder. He has not tried it by itself, but in combo with bzp (in fast and furious) assuming the product is labeled correctly and methyl bzp auctually exists.
    Originally another product, xxx was labeled to also contain methyl bzp but this has now changed to piperazine blend. This is probably the reason for the confusion. Personally I wouldn,t trust any of the labels on New Zealand products, they change regularly.