BZP tolerance

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by Euphoric, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    SWIM's wondering if anyone can report on developing tolerance to BZP products, and how many days/weeks apart should be left between to be certain the magic will stay. Also, product reviews are greatly appreciated, if You wants to link SWIM when you get them up. I am so glad she found these forums as even erowid lacked specific BZP product reports. Hope a good database can be established here.
    Love

2. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I gather that many people wolf down BZP products instead of pretty much sticking to the guidelines on the packaging. I have told me that so long as one sticks to the recommended doses and spaces them out to once every couple of weeks that you should be fine.

As with alcohol, there comes a point where the pleasurable aspects level out and to do anymore just adds to the side effects such as nausea, thirst, headaches and general tiredness.

3. nikonikad

nikonikad Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    With BZP you can drink like a whole...

I tested over 10 Times BZP, it is nearly the Same like Amphetamine, only a bit more euphoria.

Most make following mistakes with this stuff:

1. After you take/retake one dose no matter how small you can not sleeap withing the next 14 hours, although the high is away after 8 hours...

2. After a 14 hours your body is fucked, you need something to to eat but you can not... if you drink a 1/2 liter of Milk, you will not have any bigger problems, if not you will be fucked up because your Body was 14h on Trip + 8 Hours sleep, has not get anything to eat...

4. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I have to disagree about the 14h 'til sleep. I have friends who like it because unlike E (as well as many other differences and a few similarities) they find they can sleep after 6 hours. But everyone is different. And dosage could be a factor. The experiences SWIM refers to are just with 1-2 orange xtras or PEP originals, taken at the same time. Then again I have also been fucked for roughly 24 hours from 1 1/2 fast and furious...

5. nikonikad

nikonikad Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    @Euphoric

We speak about different stuff.

You about Sgt. Peppers which also contains a lot of TFMPP. (Which I did not try)

And I about pure BZP.

It seems that TFMPP+BZP has a other Effect, then BZP pure.