1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Can a person plug full pills of oxycodone?

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Bubbav, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Bubbav

Bubbav Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Oregon
    Someone just recently plugged two 5mg oxycodones and thought that maybe he should have read more about it before doing it. Is this going to work or maybe even cause complications?
    There was no pain and they were broken up but no pain is being felt.
    A finger was used and washed to administer. I'm not sure this person will do this again unless it works

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You really need to think before you act.

There is no reason to be worried health wise, that is a reasonable dose for an experiment. Pills don't do anything bad to your colon.

Don't know if you'll get high, but you won't die.

3. Bubbav

Bubbav Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Oregon
    Lol! I know I won't die, I was really more worried about the affects and wasting the last dose. It seems that it is working. But it has taken a while. I have read more and if something like this is tried again a syringe and water will be used next time

4. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Can always add some water now