Can Amphetamine be Injected?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by BeetleJuice, Feb 13, 2007.

1. BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    A friend is wondering if Amphetamine (not meth) can be injected.The reason he wants to know is coz 5/6 years ago he used to use speed and he used to inject it,but now he says the speeds effects changed abit from what it used to be and we got wondering if what he used to get was amphetamine or or meth?
    All he can find now is ice crystal (and judging from the forum it seems that way for alot of people) ,where as what he used to get was more powdery then rocks. so yea, was he taking Amph or meth-amph that was made differently (p2p) or just wasent crystallized.

Ta for the info

2. Freaky

Freaky Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've never injected, but have read and gathered a lot of info on speed / meth harm reduction etc. From what i'm aware yes, are water soluble and can be injected, however it's a well known fact that speed/meth tends to be the most impure street drug out there (as low as 5% pure), so would urge anyone wanting to do this to do several washes to remove as many impurities and contaminants first.

3. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I have injected amphetamine/speed in the past and its not an ideal drug to inject. As stated above, amphetamine/speed is cut with other substances like glucose, and with every set of hands it passes through before reaching you, it is usually cut some more. Meth is actually not cut anywhere near as often as speed as it needs to be cut with something that looks like meth and burns like meth. Crystal meth, unless cut in production is usually not cut again before it reaches a swimmers hands, as most people dont know how to cut it while keeping it in its crystal form. Well that is what it seems like where I live. 7 years ago there was a lot of amphetamine around and virtually no methamphetamine. Now it is the opposite.

4. blinkKDX

blinkKDX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    what if swianyone were to use pharm grade addies.... that would allow lots of fillers correct?

5. BeetleJuice

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    thanks for the info.

Fillers are bad tho arnt they?

6. ~lostgurl~

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Yes they are. If You is sold pharmaceutical grade amphetamine, crushed down to look like speed, it would contain fillers that You does not want to inject.

7. BeetleJuice

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    yea thort so, think my friend was having meth, just a cut down one but with something harmles more or less.

8. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    You could theoretically filter though cotton, and while a few water soluble things would remain, such as glucose and polyethylene glycol (I think), this could perhaps purify pharmaceutical grade amphetamine for injection. Although, I don't know for sure, so don't take my word for it.

9. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Any filler is bad, especially one that get into a person bloodstream. If a person cannot be for certain what he/she is injecting, just swallow the stuff.

10. BumpBump

BumpBump Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I used to find that amp-sulph was alwasy cut with glucose. If my friend who injected it go badly cut amp-sulph it would be to syrupy with glucose sugar to come out the needle.

11. empty head

empty head Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o
    I injected normal amphetamine for years with no problems. swim always pulled it up through a cig filter sometimes twice if he felt unsure.

12. Dellzx

Dellzx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Will I am a ex-banger. And with shotting anything up the best thing to do is use cold water never warm or hot. Because most things that doesn't need to be shot up will not dissolve in cold water. Now there is some that will but it will stop most of them. And the more tighter the filter is the less that will be sucked up. I used cig filter himself but there is a post on here that tells You why its not good to use them. SWIM can't find it if he does he will post it later.

13. ~lostgurl~

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
  14. Mortis

Mortis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    IMHO, speed isn't speed if it isn't injected :)

15. bmk

bmk Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    the reason your freind doesnt get the same affect is because the speed has changed most ice is made from psudoephedrine the more potent stuff years ago was P2P a freind of mine has injected for nearly ten years now with no harm . if you no your dealer try to get it before it gets cut to shit or get it from the cook use a filter and if your not sure put a drop on a ph strip but your still better of eating the shit it lasts longer anyway