1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - Can cannabis be administered rectally?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by cannabis-sam, Apr 21, 2009.

1. cannabis-sam

cannabis-sam

Reputation Points:
    I think the title says it all.

2. nick23

nick23

Reputation Points:
    Why? Just Why?

3. cannabis-sam

cannabis-sam

Reputation Points:
    Administering drugs rectally is a very efficient way of using them, it might not be the nicest way but once you get over it it's fine the police constable hasn't tried any drugs up the bum whole yet but the dosage is one tenth of oral administration.

That post was very unhelpful by the way if you don't have anything to contribute please just don't.

4. nick23

nick23

Reputation Points:
    Sorry,didn't mean to offend you,but you gotta admit that it's an odd question,even as a hypothetical-which I hope it is,despite plugging being an excellent roa for many drugs.

I really don't think this would be practical,I'd imagine it's a question of volume/effect and I can't see a way to reduce the volume to make it worthwhile.Especially when their are many other easier ways to take the drug.

5. doingdadope

doingdadope Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim has yet to try this, but it is possible to administer weed rectally through thc infused fats an oils which is easy to do. Also weed infused tinctures can be used rectally. Swiy could just make some cannabutter and plug it with a oral syringe and water.

6. Master_Khan

Master_Khan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes I'll bet cannabutter could put KY out of business.

7. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I'm not sure if that's right. Why do you think that?

8. cannabis-sam

cannabis-sam

Reputation Points:
    That's what alfa said. I would trust he's a good source.

9. nick23

nick23

Reputation Points:
    I'd be interested in seeing a source that proves this assertion because I have more than a few doubts.

10. cannabis-sam

cannabis-sam

Reputation Points:
    We'll have to wait for alfa to respond to that, let him give you the source, I trust the admin of this site would not post dubious information.