1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Can i trip tonight after tripping friday night.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by GeeGreezy, Sep 4, 2017.

1. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    So I picked up a QP of golden teacher.

Friday at 7:30 me and the GF are some, I consumed about 3 grams, she did 2.5 (her first time, my 13th time on shrooms)

I would like to trip again tonight. I want to do just enough for a body high and seeing stuff. I don't want all the deep thoughts that happens a few hours into the trip.

How much would I have to take to do that?

And could I tonight? I have a QP -5 grams so if I need to eat more to get that high that's fine. I didn't get them to sell I have them becase booms are rare around here so I have a Stsh for awhile.

2. nachofish

nachofish Tickling the Amygdala Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from Tenochtitlán, México
    What is this?

Hard to tell. The best judge of that would be you. Keep it under 2 grams, I would say.

3. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    QP of golden teacher. A quarter pound (113 grams) of the mushroom strain golden teacher.

Should I do like 1.5 or like 1.75

4. Adas

Adas Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from Slovakia
    I would say do 2 or 2.5 grams, but it's all just speculation. Best thing would be to wait, but if you feel like you have to, accept anything they show you. Even if they didn't work at all. You need to seriously respect this stuff.

5. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    What do you mean I need to respect it? Not abuse it?

Can you explain more?

Me and my.gf have tired to trip together a few times. She never does any drugs so it's all new to her but she does like shrooms. First time we took LSD that was stored shitty. Then we took 50 mic hits becase we where told it was 150, so no effects. Then we did booms and she had a bad trip and so did i.

It's been 3 days a D today's we have had a good day so far. Both is good moods. So im hoping we can finally have a nice trip together

6. WashedCNDL

WashedCNDL Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    21 y/o from U.S.A.
    I wouldn't recommend it. From someone who at one point would take a lot of LSD multiple times a week, had at least one week doing that with mushrooms too. Your physiological tolerance takes about 1-2 weeks to fully recover. Your psychological tolerance (important for a breakthrough and all the most essential parts of the psychedelic experience IMHO) takes at least a month up to a year or more. Usually 6 months is a good wait time.

Tripping too often puts you at an increased risk of what is usually called psychosis, or going literally batshit insane (thinking you're dead, can't recognize others, losing ability to read/write/speak, etc.). More often people experience depression as you're repeatedly forcing your brain to dump and consume many of the brain-chemicals (mostly serotonin with mushrooms) you need on a regular basis to feel well and act normally. The trips also become far more shallow in content, you see less visually, you see less healthy changes and often-times negative changes. Even if something in reality isn't good or bad as far as actions, often frequent trips leave us distant from our friends and family as our version of reality drifts too far from theirs. There's a reason most religions that use entheogens (psychedelics/hallucinogens) do so along with extensive metaphysical systems and strict guidelines for how to live your life which are developed over years of training and cultural development. At the very least there is a guide present to lead you through and help you afterwards.

If you want a good trip with your partner (who doesn't?) wait longer, a time will come when it feels right and you both have the time and you'll both go farther and be better off with the wait. IF you just wanna laugh and be high together, try smoking a ton of cannabis (Weed, ganja, etc.) or even using concentrates and edibles. I will echo the above poster, these are powerful chemicals and if you treat them lightly they can and will punch you in the face.

I don't want to give you horror stories or that bs, great things can come of psychedelic use, but you don't want to find yourself in an ER unable to recognize your mother while absolutely petrified because you can't understand or cope with your own existence. It's not a fun time, let me tell you that from personal experience.

If you've already gone and dosed, relax, accept, go with the flow and have a good time. We at DF would appreciate it if you gave us an update as well!

7. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Well im bit paying to do them over and over and over, I limit myself to one trip a month. Either LSD or shrooms. And even that I don't get them often enough to even do it once a month.

That's pretty much it we just want to have fun and trip, she won't smoke weed and she has dabbed twice and hates the feeling. So THC is out of the question for her. Im a daily cannabis user.

She does like mushrooms, well the stage 1-2 feeling, she got into bad thoughts about her self hatred but the day was shitty before we tripped, we arguedd and stuff. Today has been a good day and we are both happy so I feel like today is good. She doesn't work tomorrow either so that's why she's down to do it again so soon. It's not going to be a frequent thing.

If we tripped it will be tonight in about 4 hours

And im not new to phsyidelics, I've dropped acid over 20 times and done shrooms 14 times now.

8. Cid Lysergic

Cid Lysergic Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Calgary, Alberta
    So you tripped on Friday right? And today is Monday, correct? You'll be fine. It only really becomes an issue when taken in nights of succession. With LSD for example, we call it "doubling up". Meaning to get the same level of high you for the second night compared to the first, you would need to take double the amount.

9. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    so I should be fine to take a small dose lower then what I took on Friday? Like 1.75 just for body sensations and minimal movement of walls.

Or will I have to take the same amount or even a little more? But less than double?

10. Cid Lysergic

Reputation Points:
    There are two rules I follow with Psychedelics.
    1) Set & setting. Where, when, & how, & what you expect to happen all play an important part of how your trip will turn out.
    2) Always start with smaller doses. You can always take more. You can't take less.

And 3) It's always a good time for mushrooming! :) Don't try to overthink it & have fun.

11. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    You can take more and it will effect you? Is there a time limit? Like after said amount of hours upping your dose will have no effect

12. Cid Lysergic

Reputation Points:
    Well the time limit would be the duration of the trip I suppose. I meant take a dose. If it wasn't high enough, next time you try it, take more.

13. nachofish

nachofish Tickling the Amygdala Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from Tenochtitlán, México
    It would be wise to heed @WashedCNDL 's advice I think.

I think the timeframe is very adequate and then you could up the dosage back to 3g, if need be.

14. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    We took 4.15 eatch. It's starting to kick in in. It's been an hour.

It's nothing for me as I've ate 10 grams before. But for her it's alot, I think shell do fine

15. Cid Lysergic

Reputation Points:
    Never gauge shrooms on their weight. I've had times where 2 grams I've tripped balls & others I've needed a half ounce to reach that level of high. Stems and caps varie a lot as well as their potency. We're rooting for you! Enjoy your trip.

16. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    That was insain. I learned so much about myself and it's scary, scary how you can just think stuff even tho you know it's bad and know you shouldn't.

I don't know I almost did stuff that would of been terrible. Worst but best trip of my life.

17. Cid Lysergic

Reputation Points:
    You still tripping? How many hours into it are you?

18. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I've done shrooms so many times and this was just incomparable to every other time

19. Cid Lysergic

Reputation Points:
    They have a tendancy of doing that when you underestimate them. Take it all in, sleep, then look back on the experience.

20. GeeGreezy

GeeGreezy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I think im on the come down. I feel fine. Not sober but the usal comedown. We took them at 11:30