1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

can mescaline cactus make me go crazy

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by insanity, May 20, 2005.

1. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 24, 2005
    if i decide to chop up and prepare some san pedro. will
    I have an overwhleming crazy experience that will make
    me crazy and leave me crazy. sort of like a shroom trip.
    Does anyone ever regret taking mescaline because it
    wasn't worth it and beneficial in anyway. shroom trip
    left me questioning many things about myself and i
    almost bad tripped.
  2. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Jan 22, 2004
    from earth
    Well since you are questioning it, I think the answer is obvious. If shrooms almost pushed you to the brink of 'insanity' why would you try and push further?

Normally I would say no you have nothing to worry about.
  3. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Uhm.....this ought to be obvious. If you almost went nuts off
    shrooms, why would you want to tempt fate by doing another psychadelic?

/Of course, mescaline could help you answer those questions, help you figure yourself out, and make life great.

4. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 28, 2005

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but what is bad about that? From that
    statement it sounds like the trip was introspective and helped you
    develop as a person.

Edited by: PenguinPhreak
  5. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 12, 2005
    Now you know what you dont like about psychedelics, rememebr that those negative feelings are just a drug acting on you, keep that in mind and you can focus on the positive, not to mention you will now have 100% confindence in yoruself if you know what to expect. Even if it does go horribly wrong, its over after a few hours.
  6. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 11, 2004
    37 y/o from costa_rica
    Well, I think the question you should ask yourself is, "am I crazy already?"... Since psychadelics only mirror what's already inside of you.

You say that your experience with shrooms was almost a bad trip, let me tell you there's no such thing as a bad trip. Every trip serves a pourpose, and it amplifies an emotion, but is neither good nor bad. A trip may show you your worst posible fears, or take you to the most uncomfortable and dark places in your subconscient... and still be just a trip. When you manage to learn from any trip, wether it is terrifying or heavenly, then you can begin to think about using such a powerfull psichadelic as mescaline in serious dosages. Before that, it might be a very disturbing experience.

ohh yeah, college, when it comes to mescaline the effect migh not go away in a few hours but in a few days...