can methylphenidate be extracted from daytrana

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by ishx13, Mar 8, 2007.

1. ishx13

ishx13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has the transdermal patch daytrana and I would like to know if methylphenidate can be extraced from it if so how would I do that

2. seejaneshred

seejaneshred Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    bump !!!!!!

seejaneshred added 0 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

bump!!!!!!!!

seejaneshred added 0 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

bump!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  3. Stephenwolf

Stephenwolf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    right... so ignoring his uselessness i believe most extraction methods could work.. i almost think that you could even just soak it in warm water and let evaporate a few times over..an acid base extraction could work... use search engine for extraction methods for say pseudoephedrine and it'll probably work for your product...

Stephenwolf added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Bumps do not help you here at all.. the number of posts you have has nothing to do with your membership level... the Quality of your posts has nearly everything to do with your membership level... "Bump" isn't of quality at all....

4. seejaneshred

seejaneshred Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    uhhh, im a 33 year old with a wife and two kids. membership level is not a real huge priority in my life. you can tell by the number of posts and the time ive been here that i care not.

sorry for the bumps tho, they were stuck in a few different windows and I obviously messed up.

If you would like to answer the question at hand I would love for you to enlighten us with your "quality" post. :)

seejaneshred added 21 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

sorry, no edit function. BTW, swim tried the warm it up and soak it in water for 10 minutes, drank the water, and then chewed the silicon patch. It was a little racey but nothing incredible, not the same as up the ole nasal passage.
    I did the same with four and let the solution evap thru a vaccuum dissicator. I said that there was a substance left over but it was not worth the trouble. Maybe if there were more patches....