Can Somebody Please Help Me???

Discussion in 'Methadone' started by jayceon13, Dec 31, 2005.

1. jayceon13

jayceon13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM Has been taking 100mgs of methadone per day for a week straight. I believe he/she might have to take a drug test for a job next week. How Long will it take for the methadone to get out of your system? Any Help would be appreciated. Thanx

2. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    The standard drug tests (probley the ones that they will use for work) does not detect methadone and will not show up. But if you lay off of it, it should only take 2 or 3 days to get out of your system.....BTW UTFSE because the information is here you just have to actually look....don't be lazy

Yeah I know you will ...here you go...https://drugs-forum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=11151

3. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree that methadone won't show up in a standard drug screen. I say this because at a methadone clinic they can test you to see if you have been using heroin/morphine to determine whether or not you are a canidate for take home doses. Some opiates don't set off a standard opiate screen. I read that hydromorphone will not make you fail a standard opiate screen.

4. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    If the job is goverment as in army or airports and the like it will come back positive for an opiode.
    ANY SUDO,OPIODE will remain detectable for 28 days after it crosses the blood brain barrier.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  5. babols

babols Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Good Luck

Methadone does not show up in a basic opiate test that is part of the standard pre-employment drug test. The standard, required testing program tests for 5 specific categories of drugs (cannabinoids, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates and phencyclidine or PCP). This basic test can detect heroin, codeine and morphine (and perhaps oxycodone, hydrocodone, and dilaudid).

Now, most drug testing companies or labs offer an expanded test which includes a few additional drugs in the testing process. Most do not add all of these in their expanded test, but choose a different combination of 3 or 4 to add : Barbiturates (Phenobarbital, Secobarbitol, Butalbital); Hydrocodone (Lortab, Vicodin); Methaqualone (Qualuudes); Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Librium, Serax, Rohypnol); Methadone; Propoxyphene (Darvon compounds); Ethanol (Alcohol) and MDMA (Ecstasy). They must perform a specific test to detect Methadone. This test, however, is not uncommon and is part of the second tier "extended" test done by many companies. Play it safe, give it a week of rest for flushing out Methadone. Good luck !!!

6. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    No way, I don't believe that for a second. I took oxycontin the night before his last test (snorted) and passed with a little help from a purchased beverage.

7. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Those beverages could help alot, even though ive heard mixed results on them, i have heard on this site even that they smoked pot the night before (typically there for around 30 days) and passed the next day.

8. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Pot is by far the worst substance for someone getting tested. Fat soluble, sticks sround for between a week and a month. It's funny how it will get you in trouble and far worse drugs like meth are in and out of you is a couple days. If you do it right those otc drinks workjust like they say, most have double and triple your money back guarantees. Don't sweat it, those things work just make sure to drink about a gal of h2o along with and piss several times until your piss is almost clear as water.

9. mmilam

mmilam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea i dont know about the beverages if they work or not, but i have used them. And trust me, if i have to take a drug test, using the beverage is the last thing i would do.
    I was suppose to bet drug tested, so i went to smoothie king and bought that stuff called 'the stuff' i think, how wierd. Its supose to get all toxins out your body.
    Well anyway, i got the grape, and damn it was nasty, it was like syrup. I could barely finish it, and the worst thing happenned to me about 15-20 minutes later. :eek: I shit and pissed like i had never before. I mean i could barely leave the toilet, it was like a had a bathroom attack that never stopped. It was like diareha. Horrible. It didnt just last one time, it last for like 3 hours, this was about 3 and a half years ago so the time might be off, but the feeling will never be off and every ten minutes, it just randomly hit me.
    Well, the messed up part about it was that i wound up not even getting tested. so i had bought the shit for nothing and it sucked.
    I would stay away from the drink.
    but it all depensed on what kind of drug test your are taking. If you really wanna use the beverage then do so, but depending on the kinds of drug test you are taking then there are much better ways to pass it then.
    By the kind of drug test i mean, court ordered drug test having to pee in fron the judge or p.o., or home test for your parents, etc.
    IF you could let me know then i can definitly find a better solution to passing it.

But like said above if ur strickly taking it for methadone and its a standard drug test then your str8. But there are drug tests that are high quality and if sent off to a lab then they can determine if you taken them or not. i can tell you they have drug tests that can test for anything. Are they very costly? yes indeed? are they commonly used? um not in particular, but it all depends on your case and situation.

Also remember when taking methadone, dont mix it with over pain killers, it defeats the whole purpose of trying to get loaded. Also, if you take methadone oftenly then it does build up in your body and release it self over time.
    Hope this helps. peace.

10. mmilam

mmilam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    shit my computer did it again, it double posted what i said, damn, im gonna have to unplug the connecting. either that or my browser is freezing up. soory,

11. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I used the beverage called triple X. They back themselves up with a double your money back guarantee. Yes they don't taste too good but who cares, they work.

12. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    3-5 days for methadone. It does sit up in your tissues though. Not enough to get detected in a test though from what I know. 3-5 days for a drug test. I skipped the clinic for 4 days, returned in massive withdrawal, but came up no methadone in the test they gave me.

That must of been a great week. To not be opiate dependent and all of a sudden start up on 100mg for a week. I am suprised you are still alive.

Curious as to how you are feeling now if you stopped. It is a few days later.

Yeah, those drinks work. For pot at least, not sure about other drugs as pot was the only drug I was worried about when I used to get tested. But I agree, they are very very nasty. If I had to even smell one today, I would probably vomit. I would recommend the tea over any of those nasty slimy drinks.