1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Overdose - Can someone overdose on soma alone?

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by lilmoo, Dec 4, 2011.

1. lilmoo

lilmoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can someone overdose on taking too much soma(350mg) alone? What are dangerous doses of soma(350mg)?

2. mistman

mistman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim took five the other day and nodded off for a good while. Swim's girlfriend took four at the same time and was pretty unsteady on her feet for some time. Swim would not take anything above that and it would probably be very dangerous especially if took with other depressant meds.

3. iceflame

iceflame Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I cannot say what would be a dangerous dose for you, I'm not your dr.

I can tell you some people react adversely to small doses, 350mg is equal to 1 theraputic dose of soma.

The maximum daily dose is 1400mg. 4x350mg per day.

If you havn't taken this medication before I ask you to be cautious, it is a strong drug. Please educate yourself.

Some medications increase the effects of soma, thus increasing the chance of an overdose.
    Do you take other medications?

There are many variables that need to be considered to minimize harm.

4. mistman

mistman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Agreed.

5. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Why do you want to know this?