Can They detect Seeds at airports?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Dr. Dro, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Dr. Dro

Dr. Dro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm moving for NYU, in, well, less than a week. I wanna know if itll be
    safe to bring a pack of 10 seeds in my suticase, if i say, put them in
    socks or somethin?

2. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I doubt they will care about them at all... I've carried many upon many things in my suitcases... Seeds usually are not a problem to get from one place to another... All you have to do is... If you do not feel confident about placing them somewhere in your suitcase... Go to your local gardening store... Purchase a few packs of seeds of some sort of flower or plant... I suggest something cheap... And put the cannabis seeds (if they are cannabis seeds I can only assume they are)... And seal it back up with super glue perhaps... It's very simple... I do it many times... And still have yet had no problem...

I hear that you can not be busted for seeds... But I don't know... That's the best information I can give... Hope it helps... Cheers [​IMG].

3. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Domestic flight? You're safe, if you're ultra paranoid steam open a
    pack of wildflower seeds from your state drop them in and seal it up,
    looks like a souvenir.

EDIT lol where did that comment come from? Great minds think alike.

Edited by: unico_walker

4. Dr. Dro

Dr. Dro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aight good. dude ill be growin some zindica ice in my dorm closet. nice

im staying in a smokers dorm. i know they eman tobacco, but what college student smokes cigs and not weed?

5. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    A Domestic Flight = NO Customs officer.

Just about the only chance you will have to get caught with Pot Seeds (or heck, a pound of Pot itself) is if your Suitcase flops open in front of some Airport employee.

When you check a bag at the Airport, their Main concern is: Get this bag to the Other Airport. No one is supposed to open (or inspect) your luggage. There are NO Drug-sniffing dogs going through luggage.

If you are Really worried, just Mail the seeds to New York. The Post Office doesn't care if you send seeds. Just remember: The only time Uncle Sam cares about what you have in your Luggage (or Mail) is when it is coming from Outside of the USA.