Can X make one a Fumbler?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Sandozboy, May 2, 2006.

1. Sandozboy

Sandozboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is the constant mishandling and dropping of objects a sure sign that X has done significant damage to SWIM's coordination?

I have never been a heavy ingester (2 beans a month for the last couple of years) but now seem to fumble objects left and right....

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    No such connection to MDMA has been shown. However I would strongly suggest that SWIM make an appointment with a neurologist to get to the root of the problem. It could indicate a serious, and treatable, disorder.

3. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Swim dropped some cd's and stepped on them. But they lived. I'm just saying that to swim's experience they can cause some bad coordination and balance.

4. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if MDMA can cause fumbling problems or not, but I would recomend cutting back. I would not take MDX compounds that often.

Also fumbling may not be a indicator of some kind of horrible brain damage, whatever the cause may be. Excessive drug use can and does cause temporary imbalances in brain chemistry that revert fairly quickly when the drug use either stops or is cut back to resonable levels.

You may want to consider taking a vacation from XTC for a couple months and see what happens.

5. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I guess anythings possible when you mess with your brain chemistry. However you usually find its things like linguistic skills that go first. Personally I just think youd've turned out to be a fumbler anyway. :)

6. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Superlev makes a good point. Many people that use drugs have a tendancy to assume anything that happens to them that is bad, must be caused by drugs.

People who do not use illegal drugs also experience the whole range of human aliments.

7. Sandozboy

Sandozboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It was very likely caused by my misunderestimation (as W. would say!) of my current batch's potency--I was taking a whole pill for each roll and last week took half, which induced the perfect Xperience that I seemed to be missing out on recently.

Willl have to wait a while to see if my coordination improves....

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    He says...sitting in the Emergency Room with a spoon stuck in his eye-socket dripping rocky-road fudge ice-cream....

Joke: A man goes to his doctor and says: "Doctor! Doctor! Everytime I drink coffee, I get a stabbing pain in my eye!" Says the doctor: "Next time, take the spoon out of the cup."

9. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    over the last 6 weeks, i have managed to fry 8 high power computers. including loss of over a terabyte of some key data.

the crowning moment, came today, when the freshly repaired beastly laptop, just back from the shop after having the motherboard replaced ($1500) drank a cuppa of hot black tea.

time for a neurologist appointment. again.

10. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Is SWIS smoking a lot of MJ? that would explain the fumbling!;)