1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Can you make fake meth

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by J baby, Mar 31, 2012.

1. J baby

J baby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is it true that people can make a fake meth and if so what is used to create the substance and its not the Bath salts that are used
    thanks j baby

2. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    what is fake meth? anything other than meth itself that is called meth is fake, so okay I guess the answer is yes, but we dont have the answer to whats in fake meth or are we even going to try. wrong place for that , sorry

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  3. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    People get ripped off when buying drugs all the time.
    No one is going to tell you how to go about selling something that would pass as a specific drug.

4. Mind_Expansion

Mind_Expansion Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    With real so easy to make (based on what I have read, not from my own experience) I can hardly see why you would bother :p

5. J baby

J baby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I worry that my girl is being ran through the mill and I just want to make sure that it isnt something serious that can cause her more harm than the effects she is expierincing

6. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    well that is a good reason, of course its going to fuck her up, I have been around and sadly have gotten bad shit, and its alot worse than the real , because it for one has the opposite effect than meth, so when I need to get up and buy some shit that gets me deeper down than I was, well that is a bad feeling. two it has people getting so depressed that they feel like killing themselves, and some do

I wish that people who make or sell anything other than what is real dope , i wish they would be held down and have the worst things imaginalble done to them, they are bad people.

but buyer beware, and its sad because inexpeirenced users sometimes have no clue to what they are doing, and the paracites will suck them dry.

beentheredonethatagain added 7 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

go here and start reading from post 12
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167860

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
Tags: