1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Can you smoke Molly?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by PillMan, Jul 23, 2012.

1. PillMan

PillMan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Is it possible to lace a blunt with Molly or would it be a total waste?

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
  3. PillMan

PillMan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Thank you. I did try the search engine a few times but for some reason it kept telling me it could not find any results.

4. (NS)-M-Lo-Reason

(NS)-M-Lo-Reason Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would think that vaporizing with a glass meth pipe might provide some effect. But if you really want to explore alternatives, try plugging. Next time you get stoned with your buddies and they want to dust the blunt, tell them they should stick it up their ass instead. You'd sound like a snarky little prick but you'd in reality be giving them good solid advice! Haha.

5. Basquedude

Basquedude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Would be a complete waste. Pop the pill or snort it.