1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Extraction - can you use just the flowers to make morning glory tea?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by xanatoas, Sep 19, 2009.

1. xanatoas

xanatoas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    well swim doesn't want to go out and do the seeds but i figured there would still be LSA in the flowers themselves, but i just want to know can you make morning glory tea without useing the seeds? and if so about how many flowers should i use to at least trip? any info would be great, thank you

~xanatoas

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
  2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    No, it doesn't work like that.

Oh and please read the rules on self incrimination again, even legal drugs fall under the rules.

3. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Swim read the flowers can be used to make a tea and / or wine that has a psychedelic effect of similar strength to cannabis. He has not tried this but finds it interesting.

All parts of the plant apparently contain LSA's with the highest concentration being found in the seeds.

4. rawbeer

rawbeer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM doesn't think the flowers would work, but might be worth trying. SWIM would be concerned with the other chemicals possibly in the flower, which might not be pleasant. I'd be interested to hear how it would work out, just out of curiosity. So would SWIM.

5. alchemister

alchemister Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Lets give it a go

swim decided "as the MG here is not in seed yet" to try the flower only for its effect and report back here to let you all know for sure! keep posted!

alchemister added 7 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Swim left this report for me to give to you guys

"-0015
    placed 15 cleaned and fresh MG blue saucer flowers in empty orang juice jug with 250 ml water and shook vigorously

-0010 water becomes slightly muddy and pollen is distrubuted throughout the mix
    0000 the taste is slightly sweet and a little citrusy, i am now chewing the leftover flowers.
    tasting not disimilar to red cabbage.

0010 when chewed for extended period, immence sour protuded, as if lemon juice?
    despite fear of placebo, will mention full body is slightly euphoric and tingly
    0015 feeling of heaviness. will lay down for ten minutes
    0020 feeling all over body warmth and a little euphoria, the amount from a very light opioid dose. and sone slight closed eyes moving shadows.
    0230 ok just woke up, was basically knocked out, very sedating, i no longer believe the heaviness before to be a placebo. "

Sound like swim had a nice snooze, swim was hoping for a visual experience, but expected absolutely nothing, so the effects though light, were very much a surprise to swim.. thoughts anyone?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009