1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - Can you use Vit. C to dissolve crack for injection?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Scabette, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Scabette

Scabette Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been told by various people that Vit C (ascorbic acid) won't dissolve crack, that you have to use citric acid. But I'm outta citric...
    Are they right about the Vit C? Reading around, I've seen some threads mention it working, while others just recommend citric or vinegar.
    I know very little about cooking up, my friend usually does it for me.

2. scottd420

scottd420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, Mam. Vit C (ascorbic acid) is actually the best acid to use of any if you have the choice. Make sure you get either the little packets from your needle exchange or pure vit C powder from a health store; don't crush up tablets or add anything flavored etc...
    You have to use roughly twice the amount as citric, but it works great and is even a lot more mild on the veins (no stinging) than citric acid. Vinegar is unsanitary and is strong and may cause vein damage if too much is used. Citric it's easy to go overboard with, but vit C is just nice.

Good luck and hope you enjoy it!