1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - Cannabinoid CB1/CB2 Binding Affinity Chart - BETA

Discussion in 'Cannabinoids' started by msimm, Feb 10, 2010.

1. DocBrock

DocBrock Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Sorry, can't translate.

Take it you've stopped smoking the blend.In terms of changing forever, no. Watch for some of those blends though, they can contain unexpected surprises for some. Oh, you've discovered that. Yeah, me too. AM-2201 is my bogie. The difference between happytrippyhigh and meanuglycolddrawnoutenditnow is measured for me in very small amounts.
    12mg, lovely.
    15mg, Fast and lovely. Nice place to be. Tripping, stoned, happy.
    20mg, Stop the world I want to get off. Not nice.
    25mg, due to accidently being a doofus when taring. Very horrid, scary trip.
    10-15mg is my comfort zone.
    My tolerance doesn't seem to build that high on -some- binnoids. Redose urging yes, dosage increase no. Stop for a week and the same amounts work as before. Much lower redose rate. Some however, tolerance hits very very fast indeed. I wonder about hitting 'as high as this can take me' and confusing it with tolerance?

Are you self medicating the benzos, or are they on scrip, and how many mgs?
    Cut down on the benzos. I found they started reinforcing the anxiety instead of alleviate it. What I'd done is increase my dose, which quelled the 'overcome the anxiety' voices and drive, which, as that was one of my weapons against anxiety, left me anxious, hence increasing the dose.
    By dropping back to my taper level, I had a day of crap, but the anxiety levels dropped rapidly. Seems counter-intuitive, but worked for me.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  2. waldo22

waldo22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Only tested in rats, but looks very interesting.
    Strong and good Cb1/Cb2 Ratio.
    Unknown how it reacts with Cb3 (GPR55) receptor.

PSB-SB-1202:
    a dual CB1/CB2agonist
    CB(1)=K(i) 0.032 μM, EC(50) 0.056 μM.
    CB(2)=K(i) 0.049 μM, EC(50) 0.014 μM.

3. Shampoo

Shampoo entity of sorts Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    from france
    Where was this compound tested in animals? Only simple binding assays have been done, as far as I can see - no animal work. And what do you think makes it look interesting?

4. Curioustripper297

Curioustripper297 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from U.S.A.
    Swim smokes the herbal incense and he thinks am2201 is in it in all of the incense blend in his area so if you want to know what is in your bag than it is probaly am2201 and jwh's bunch does anyone know if they are putting bath salt chemicals in the incense

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    Can someone please update this chart with new cannabinoids and new research that have been done in the last years?
    Loads of reputation will be sent!

6. stryder09

stryder09 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Here are a few updates:

Frost, JM et al. (2010), ‘Indol-3-ylcycloalkyl ketones: effects of N1 substituted indole side chain variations on CB2 cannabinoid receptor activity’, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 53 (1): 295-314.

A796,260: Binding affinity (Ki) at CB1 is 945 nM; Binding affinity (Ki) at CB2 is 4.6 nM

A834,735: Binding affinity (Ki) at CB1 is 12 nM; Binding affinity (Ki) at CB2 is 0.21 nM

AM1241: Binding affinity (Ki) at CB1 is 11.5 nM; Binding affinity (Ki) at CB2 is 1269 nM

UR-144: Binding affinity (Ki) at CB1 is 150 nM; Binding affinity (Ki) at CB2 is 1.8 nM

McGaraughty, S et al. (2009), ‘A CB2 receptor agonist, A836339, modulates wide dynamic range neuronal activity in neuropathic rats: contributions of spinal and peripheral CB2 receptors’, Neuroscience 158 (4): 1652-1661.

A836,339: Binding affinity (Ki) at CB1 is 270 nM; Binding affinity (Ki) at CB2 is 0.64 nM

Dziadulewicz EK, et al. (2007), 'Naphthalen-1-yl-(4-pentyloxynaphthalen-1-yl)methanone: a potent, orally bioavailable human CB1/CB2 dual agonist with antihyperalgesic properties and restricted central nervous system penetration. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 50 (16): 3851-3856.

CB13: Binding affinity (Ki) at CB1 is 15 nM; Binding affinity (Ki) at CB2 is 98 nM.

As far as I know, the following newer compounds have not had binding affinity determined through in-vitro assay:

AB-001, AKB48, 5F-AKB48, 2NE1, EAM-2201, MAM-2201, STS-135, UR-144-chloropentyl, UR-144-bromopentyl, XLR-11

Stryder09

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  7. happy thoughts1

happy thoughts1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Now I apologise in advance if this post should not be here or lacks info but I stumbled across a fair few cannabinoids not listed

These are as below:

CB1 AGONISTS
    Arvanil: CB1/VR1 agonist

DEA: Endogenous CB1 agonist

Leelamine hydrochloride: CB1 agonist

(R)-(+)-Methanandamide: Potent and selective CB1 agonist

NADA: Endogenous CB1 agonist. Also vanilloid agonist and inhibitor of FAAH and AMT

Noladin ether: Endogenous agonist for both CB1 and GPR55

Oleamide: CB1 agonist

RVD-Hpa: Selective CB1 agonist

CB2 AGONISTS
    CB 65: High affinity, selective CB2 agonist

GP 1a: Highly selective CB2 agonist

GP 2a: Selective CB2 agonist

GW 405833: Selective, high affinity partial CB2 agonist

MDA 19: CB2 agonist

SER 601: Potent, selective CB2 agonist

NON-SELECTIVE CANNABINOIDS
    AM 1172: CB receptor partial agonist

Anandamide: Endogenous CB receptor agonist

2-Arachidonylglycerol: Endogenous cannabinoid agonist

WIN 55,212-2 mesylate: Highly potent cannabinoid agonist

O-2545 hydrochloride: High affinity, water-soluble CB1/CB2 agonist
    CB 13: Potent CB1/CB2 agonist

OTHER CANNABINOIDS
    2-Palmitoylglycerol: Endogenous lipid, enhances activity of 2-Arachidonylglycerol

N-ArachidonylGABA: Inhibits pain

N-Arachidonylglycine: Novel endocannabinoid. Suppresses pain

So all in all, some pretty interesting cannabinoids there, I myself have taken a particular liking to O-2545 hydrochloride for it's water-solubility (seems promising for future in-vivo research)

8. someguy04

someguy04 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Can anyone tell me what the affinity is for ORG-28611? Also I am guessing since it is water-soluble that it has a high affinity like O-2545 and would be measured lower than grams for dosing when making a blend unlike a lipid soluble compound?

9. Shampoo

Shampoo entity of sorts Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    from france
    CB1 pKi: 8.9, CB2 pKi: 8.8. So, it has a predicted (and in animals, confirmed) potency slightly above that of CP 55,940.
    The water-solubility has nothing to do with the affinity. The dosage should be in µg or mg, not grams.