Cannabis alcohol

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by RoboCop, Feb 25, 2005.

1. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I have a bottle of everclear with a half oz. of finely ground up marijuana in it. He is trying to make something he heard about called green dragon.thc is very alcohol soluble and supposedly you can let marijuana soak in high amounts of alcohol drain out the now pale marijuana and drink it to become high/drunk.
    Now I have a few questions:
    1. has anyone done this before? did it work?
    2. How much marijuana did you have in the alcohol, what alcohol was used?
    3. with a full bottle of everclear about how much marijuana would be needed to let soak inside to easily become high, like from a few shots? I am thinking he will put at least another half oz. in there making it an OZ. in the everclear. Is this enough? He wants a strong product when finished.

He is going to let it soak for about 6 months due to not being able to consume thc at the moment so this should get all the thc in the everclear by then.

2. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What kind of wood are u using is it potent? sticky smelly kind or is it just norm wood? and i think a oz is plenty for a full bottle of everyclear, are u gonna leave the wood in the drink or what?

3. AdrenalineJunki

AdrenalineJunki Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I've heard it works good, let us knmow how it goes.

4. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    No I am not going to leave the weed in the everclear, it is powdered already (used an expensive coffee grinder really did the job good) it will be soaked for months and being powdered it should absorb all the thc, it will also be shaked daily, I am going to strain the weed out after months of soaking and return the everclear back into the bottle using a funnel. The weed is good, nice and green with pungent smell, not very sticky, anyways it is good stuff not the best. But the important thing is I want a powerful product.