Cannabis Allergy?

Discussion in 'Cannabis & Health' started by Red_Baran, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Every time i smoke some nasty ass swag i get really sick start pukeing, cant breath,my eyes getichy,my noise runs, and inever have a good buzz, it happens even if i didnt know it was shit before i smoked it. Has anyone ever heard of this?

2. JasK

JasK Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Yes... I've heard of it....

Got the same thing actually, but I had it with every kind of weed or hash I smoked, excactly the same reactions you've had.I wasn't allergic to it before, but I sure am now.So I'm staying of it, but what the hell, there are a lot of fun drugs around. [​IMG] Just start on another.

3. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Bummer for you guys.

4. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I once knew this guy who after smoking weed occasionally for many years developed a odd reastion to it. When ever he would smoke it, it made him shiver. The reaction was most significant in high dosses.

I don't think he smokes any more. I was wondering however, with people that have these aquired allergic reactions to weed, would these reactions go away if the person gave up smoking for a couple of years?

5. JasK

JasK Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    mine doesn't. I can't smoke it ever again. Not that I mind, because I smoked about 3 grams a day and not smoking weed or hash is a lot cheaper.

6. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I've known people who puke whenever they smoke, or get coldlike symptoms, so I think there are people that don't react well with it. Maybe it might have something to do with growth sprays, ect.

7. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my nose gets itchy every time. no big deal or anything, though.

8. 42itis

42itis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes the way pot is "cured" or dried before smoking can affect some peoples allergies, pot that has been grown in corn fields or near other pollen producing weeds can ruin it. Really poor quality pot and hemp can also trigger allergic reactions in some people. Some people also get "panic attacks" shivering is one of the syptoms of an anxiety attack. Some people can quit and go back to smoking with no problems, but they should be careful of what kind they smoke and how much, usually just one toke will be okay. High quality sinsimilla bud has the least potential for kicking in an allergic response, but it should be thouroughly dried. Leave your pot out overnight on top of a magazine or newspaper so it dries. Even though dry weed smokes faster its easier on your lungs, smoke it in a one hit pipe.