cannabis bad experiences

Discussion in 'Cannabis & Health' started by lesterbra, Dec 1, 2006.

1. lesterbra

lesterbra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used a lot of about every drug he could lay his hands on.
    a month a go he decided to quit everything keeping only pot as a drug but the thing is he became a daily heavy user of the herb and this last week when he smoked at night alone on his pc just chatting on msn he started habing bad trips feeling bad as if something bad was gonna happen and started feeling bad about himself
    any ideia what that might be ?

2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    paranoia maybe. if u ever get worried that can create alsorts in your head which then magnify as u start to acknowledge them. it is a good to remember u smoked when u reach difficulty else just try and flow with it . it will end and if it gets really difficulty eat something sweet. just try to relax in general swia has had similar things happen to her when she smoke certain strains she jus changes something in her setting. which usally helps.

3. Miss DarkSoLovely

Miss DarkSoLovely Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what I usually tries to avoid for herself is smoking where she knows anything bad (to her terms) could happen.. idk like parents walking in on her, being in a stupid, obvious area, cops, stuff like that. But she also doesn't worry about those things if she knows there's no problem with them, she's so psyched to have some weed to have a good time, share some quality toke time with a good friend and such.. But yeah, dont "try" to relax, just relax, go with the flow like Alicia said.

Cheers~

4. lesterbra

lesterbra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks for both of you !!!
    i really liked your help !!
    and I has beeing feeling better now
    maybe its because next year swim going to holland ! :x

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Paranoia, in terms of marijuana use, is irrationality in action in many cases. The marijuana experience, especially on higher doses or with particularly strong weed, can cause one to slip into deep thought and within this deep thought, doubts can emerge just as easily as euphoria depending on the person. Chances are that the marijuana may have exposed some negative underlying issue for you. It may also be that You smoked something that he was not able to handle, a common occurence with inexperienced users. Then there may be complete and utter irrational fear, not exactly based on anything e.g. suspicion that You was being watched or something. That sort of irrational fear, if caused by marijuana, probably means that one should stop or significantly reduce their dosage. Marijuana isn't for everyone. It is non-addictive and if one finds it uncomfortable, they have no reason to continue use. It's time for You to decide.

6. gotxp

gotxp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    excellent post Nature Boy, it answered a lot of question I was considering asking

7. Miss DarkSoLovely

Miss DarkSoLovely Newbie

Reputation Points:
    aw im glad for you! :D if you ever need to ask something along these lines you can pretty much ask anyone on this board for some good advice~

8. lesterbra

lesterbra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thkx for all the gret replies !
    I am happy !
    and he found what what was happening
    it was because he had a fight with a couple of close friends that day and at night he smoked a lot of bud.
    when really high somehting must have trigured that and made him starting paranoid , and started to take more toughts
    but all is over I am happy he got a nice big new bong
    and is hitting hard and allways habing a good vibe !