Experiences - Cannabis Experiences

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Woodman, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Post your marijuana experiences here.

We've all done it, so we've all had them.

Now, let's hear about them.

2. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    hmm, well i cant think of a particular(go figure) so i guess ill just
    sum up my first year of smoking and its fun adventures. Pretty
    much it was the summer before 9th grade (sounds familiar). It was
    our last track trip and me and my 3 best friends were talking and they
    got on the topic of getting high, i had beeen high before so i told
    them what it was like. The following few months were blissful,
    until one day my friend M got caught stealing vikes from his dad, and
    by this time we were little druggys. So he was out of the
    picture. After that me and my remaining 2 friends got high like
    every 3 nights on a golf course. We were all retualistic and
    named our tokin spots with indian sounding names (three trees,
    ect) Then it was all shatterered. My father got into my aol
    logs and saw we were talking bout drugs, so he went to each of their
    houses and told their parents. We didnt hang out for like a
    month. Then we got back into smoking once they werent pissed at
    me. We then got cought again and one friend got tested and still
    gets tested by his parents to this day. Well without going into great
    detail thats my first year of smoking. Since then weve been
    caughts like 2 more times. The things i remember is definatly my
    friend T, everytime we toked outside he would dress up in a suit.
    It was hillarious, he always did it. Kinda a lame story, but im
    high and its all I could come up with. Ill put some individual
    ones when they come to me.

3. MescalinePirate

MescalinePirate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Me and my friends once went to a park dressed up in suits and started
    smoking joints and running around shooting each other with cap guns.

Good times...

4. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i think i'll share my first time high. i had smoked twice before but had only gotten happy, because the first two times i didn't inhale barely at all. my 3friends and i went up into the hills behind my house and got out the stuff. we passed it around and when it got to me i took one of the hardest hits i have ever taken. i held it in for 14-20 seconds and the exhale made me fell to the groung coughing. i got up and had some water. this repeated its self about ten more times. we had a hundred sack, so there was plenty. all in all we smoked 6 bowles it think but they weren't huge. i was feelin happy and a little off ballance when a friend said some joke about our english teacher looking like a horse, and we all fell to the ground laughing. i had my eyes closed and suddenly i felt like i was dreaming. i opened my eyes to find my friends still laughing. we sat there telling jokes and laughing, me with my eyes closed most of the time. i kept thinking "man this feeling rocks, am i awake?" after an hour of laughing i wanted to see my girlffriend so i said bye to my friends ans walked to my house (only a few blocks) and called her. she came over and i grabbed her an kissed her, we began to make out and go farther and farther. we had gone up to my room when i heard my parents walk in. so i didn't have sex my first time really stoned, but just making out and getting a quick hand job was unbelievable. we sat in my room playing starfox for nintendo 64 until the weed pretty much wore off. my first time stoned ruled!!!Edited by: als5555

5. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    There is an excellent huge park with several ponds in swims area. Swim enjoys going to the park (it has several "rest stops" where one can drive their vehicle and watch the flocks of birds (ducks, gulls, swans, geese) and you can feed them bread. My friend call this park "D-dubs"

a most excellent park[​IMG]Edited by: searcher

6. moonshine

moonshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One of my first times getting high was at a summer party in the afternoon. My friend and I smoked a joint and then did some blasts of the stove. We each grabbed a beer and went outside, sat down on the stairs in front of the house and started talking. The subject of the color of our eyes came up and we pretty well talk about that for like an hour and of course laughing our asses off.

7. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    one of my favorite times was in cancun when i bought off of the first mexican i asked,

[POSTING PRICES IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND AVOID WARNINGS]

then after i got high on my hotel room balcony, i was heading to the bar for some free corona's and by this time it was dark out and i saw the mexican off to the side of the pathway smoking a joint and when he saw me he waved me over to hit the joint so we stood there for like 5 minutes until we finished it

it was pretty sweet because i was so high that i just kept saying random shit to him and every minute or so he would "sorry, no speak english" but i just kept talking to him without realizing that he couldn't understand what i was sayingEdited by: Alfa

8. Explotation

Explotation Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alright this is just somthing I would like to share and I also havea question. Keep in mind this was almost 5 months ago. The only times I were around Marijuana was when I was in a room with some one, and in a car with the windows a little down. Then a few months back, a friend invited me over. I have never touched any drugs, I just use to drink almost every weekend so I had no idea what to expectwith Marijuana. Anyways he told me he had a Black Mild FULL of weed and that we would smoke it later in the night. I was pretty exited, I figured why not I always wanted to anyways. So we drive to a friends house (Three of us in the car) and we didn't want to be stupid and drive around high so we parked out side a half a mile away from the house at a barn. The three of us got out and started smoking, the first hit I took was nice and deep, the smoke doesnt seem very thick. We passed it around the three of us, after around 3 hits my throat hurt BADLY, but I knew this was normal so I really didnt worry about it. But after almost 7 hits, NOTHING no high, not even a slight buzz. I was beging to get bummed out. After we finished the blunt, my friend pulled out a bowl and we hit that. I had around a total of 12 hits and nothing! My friends were very HIGH at this point and I just started walking around kinda mad I didnt get high. Then we all were just standing there a few feet from each other and I guess I walked a few steps and BAM the high hit me like a brick wall. EVERTHING seemed like it was very clear, like the best high def tv you could get. Everthing was VERY shaking and then would slow down and speed back up. It seemed like everything it was breathing and I felt like I was moving even though I was standing still. This seemed pretty intense, but I felt my heart beat and it was running VERY fast. I am not over weight or anything and it kidna scared me. I mean it was going like right after you got done running. Is it suppose to get like this? Thanks a bunch. Edited by: Explotation

9. meemeemee

meemeemee Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM decided to go to a carnival with her brother, his girlfriend and her husband. SWIM's brother had a couple of joints, which we smoked before we got to the carnival, and saved one for later in the car. There was a family next to us, waiting for the fireworks like us. We were bored waiting so decided to smoke up. Family guy and kids got out of their car, looked at us, gave us a dirty look, and said "Hurry kids, don't look, they're hotboxing!" Like little kids even know what that is? We just thought it was the funniest thing in the world since they wouldn't have looked if he didn't say anything, then he said something and defeated his own purpose. Dumbass.

10. belligerencebk

belligerencebk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    About a week ago, I got really high. As I was in the
    car with some friends, we were listening to music, I started rubbing the inside
    part of my eye (next to my nose) as I was listening to the music I started
    spacing out (still rubbing my eye) after a few seconds I couldn’t feel myself
    rubbing my eye, when I snapped back to reality it felt like I just did a balloon
    of nitrous, it was wack. I got out of the car and put my hands in my pocket, it
    felt like I put them in my pocket around 15 times. Weirdest feeling I have ever
    had. For about the next hour or 2, I had a slight nitrous feeling in my body,
    but it went away. So last night, I smoked around 1.7 grams of nice headies out
    of a big nice bong by myself, thinking I could get this feeling again. But after
    45 min I just felt like I was just really baked, not that nitrous feeling I had
    the week before. So I put on music, and did the same rubbing thing with my eye,
    exact same thing happened as last time, except this time it was more intense. I
    do this every time I get baked now, I was wondering if other people get this
    fealing, or if anyone has done this before. If not try it, I want to know if
    the same thing happens to anyone else</span>

11. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yesterday I bought a half
    today I had aparty at his grandpa's property where there is 25 acres of complete peace and calmness with nobody there to bother us

three people were smoking a two hose hookah
    not only did I use only 1.5 grams of pretty good mids but all three people were completely stoned off their asses

I used about 6 grams or so of the shisha (hookah tobacco) and like i said 1.5 of weed

this provided about an hour and a half or more of quality smoke and it tasted delicious (vanilla shisha)
    moral of the story save your weed smoke from a hookah

does anybody else have experience smoking weed from a hookah?

I am such a nice guy for rellaying this story to me [​IMG]

Paul

12. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    A couple days ago I got fucked up! Me and my 2 other friends shared about 3 bowls and then 3 other kids came over. We smoked 2 more bowls between the 6 of us. When the 3 other kids left I was so messed up I couldnt even move. Things I was looking at started to look a little bit bigger or smaller then they should. I remember thinking my friend Dan has a big ass head. Then sounds started to echo in my head. It felt like I had some kind of bucket or something on my head that was trapping sounds and making them bounce all over in my brain. Within like 5mins there was so much sound in my head that all I could hear was a loud roar. This lasted about 10mins before it stopped. Thats probly the highest I have ever been off just bud.

13. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    I would like to share a spot that I used to go to, it is in an empty lot, and there is one side that has a bank, and on the bank there are two palm trees that provide the perfect area to smoke in, because it provides great cover, especiall at night. well one night when smoking up at this "Spot" me and my friend realized that the plants growing in the area were tall and thick, so we decided to make trails throughout this jungle of weeds and random plants. when we came up on a patch of really tall plants we would stamp them down and make a flat area to smoke in, and there were about 10-15 of them throughout the maze of trails. there was also a tree that could fit about 10 people easy to just sit, chill and smoke out.

its really peaceful too.
    happy smokin.

14. Goa Trip

Goa Trip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.K.
    Hello I thought my first post on the board might as well be an experience report.I was Born and Rasied In Humboldt County California, some of you might know of it hmmm such good weed[​IMG]

I first smoked weed about 8 years ago. I used to swear up and down I would never do drugs but my friends talked me into it one night.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
    They went and got the buds and came back a short time later. There were about 5 of us, we were up in the of the bed rooms of my friends apartment. It was a poorly lit bland room with just a bed and a dresser I sat on the edge of the bed next to the window which had a small ledge leading inward. A cold glass of water had been placed there for when my mouth got dry (yay cotton mouth).

<O:p></O:p>
    A small bluish glass bong was loaded and passed around. It came to me and they gave me the instruction on how to get a good hit. I followed their instructions and maniacal fit of coughing followed me. I took about 8 hits and was not feeling a single thing. Yet they kept pointing at me and saying

“Look at him, he’s high!”

“Man!! if this is what being high on weed is like this is a waste of time” I thought

I remember everything was normal except one thing, my mouth was getting dry. So my attention turned focus to the shiny glass of ice water sitting on the window seal. I reached for the glass and in mid reach it seemed like someone hit the slow motion button on a DVD. I was high! VERY HIGH and it crept up on me and hit me like a train. I giggled and laughed uncontrollably and every little thing. Being that it was my first time they decided it would be fun to fuck with the new guy.

They did this trick I like to call “The Bubble” I was told by one of the guys that he had this magic sound proof bubble between his hands. I was told when the bubble was applied over my head I wouldn’t be able to hear anything. So they were all talking normal and then he put his hands around my head and said “bubble on” I couldn’t hear a damn thing!!!! I saw there lips moving but there was no sounds.

“WHAT THE FUCK???” I yelled out.

Wait a min I could hear my self but nothing else: now that was really strange. My buddy took the bubble off my head and I could hear everything else again. They seemed delighted at the sight in my enormous shocked eyes and open mouth. They repeated this several times before they decided it was time for a trip to the 24 hour grocery store.

When we got there it was hard to keep a straight face. I remember walking into the store and shunning my eyes from the artificial sun known as fluorescent lighting. It was near 1am and the store was busy with worker stocking the shelves for the next day’s rampage of coupon toting soccer moms. Munchies I needed munchies! I ended up walking down the chip isle and snagging the biggest oversized bag of BBQ chips I could find. I popped the fuckin bag open right there! I was hungry damn it; I need nourishment after inhaling all that THC.

I was content with my bag of deep fried potatoes slices and needed nothing further. After the got what they wanted we paid and left. The rest of the night was pretty chill I think we watched of movie, something drug related if I remember correctly. Maybe Fear and Loathing in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:CITY w:st="on"><ST1:pLACE w:st="on">Las Vegas</ST1:pLACE></ST1:CITY>. After that night a smoke A <ST1:pLACE w:st="on">LOT</ST1:pLACE> of weed but and it was quiet fun. It was even more fun to mess with the new guy like they messed with me.

I hope you liked the trip story I'm not the best at writing
    <O:p></O:p>Edited by: Goa Trip

15. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i smokedtwo 3g blunts of mauis waui and i was having feeling hallucinations, like i swore i could feel cold water running down my leg and bugs on my arms but at closer inspection nonewere true. crucial pot, lasted 8 hours strong, later came visual hallucinations, and autirory.

16. cannabis man

cannabis man Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    the settin toyko on a busy night, the righteous smoke pollen hash...i remember kind of lookin out of my hotel window commrades fast asleep and just thinking 'fucking hell this will be fun' proceeding to construct a bongo and roll a few doobs i did a chillum filler and left for a mince at around 7pm with the ready rolled doobs.

Iwas looking forward to getting lost i walked intoa little bar and sunk some kirin beer, it was a fuzzy strange time i was used to gettin high it was regular as a cup of tea, however not speaking a word of japanease it was slightly alien, the road signs meaningless leaving me very alone but very comfortable in my surroundings.

The city turned into a huge array of flashing lights, promotional tannoy jibberish, smiling japanease girls selling you anything from a drink with them(a polite prozzie) to revolutionary shoe polish. eating all sorts of random, delicious anddisguistingfoods from ppl sellin on the busy streets it was just a great high, in heinsight i would of loved to of been with some close friends however it was truely a magically marijuana high. the feeling of alienation with the feeling of been the citys guest.

17. ambrosius

ambrosius Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's famous last words after smoking an unknown, but stupidly large amount before going into a stupor back in highschool:

Why do they call it "creeper"?.........Oh damn.....Edited by: ambrosius

18. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

you were experiencing the Lilliputian-Effect (from Gulliver's Travels) of Psychedelics, my friend, where your eye perceives the stimuli projected onto the retina, as either too large or too small, then compared to when sober; therefore creating the illusion that objects in your external reality were varying in size.

19. watchtower

watchtower Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not the first time but the second time i ever smoked, omg i will never forget that night!it was me my sister and a couple of our friends, we rolled 2 joints and a fatty blunt! we started the first joint, just talking and then we started the 2nd joint! Right after we started the 2nd one my sister said lets smoke the blunt too... then they started doing shot guns, and not mouth to mouth the real way... and i was just sitting by myself, with a joint and no one wanted to smoke it.... when we left i was flying, and when i say taht i mean i was really f*cking high.. we saw a police officer and i started making up shyt like, what if we ran up to the car and started banging on it and yelling out pig... my sister and her friend got mad and said i was acting stupid, i most likly was it was my first time getting high, and we were walking and some guy started barking, i swear i still think he ws, im almost positive he really was, but i felt like i was in a cartoon, and i was rolling on the ground laughing my butt off.... .....

20. GrindPlutocrats

GrindPlutocrats Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    The first time I got high SWIM and SWIM's friend layed belly down on
    a skateboard and rode our skateboards down a very steep road in his
    neighborhood.

The last time I can remember where I really overly enjoyed an
    experience with pot also involved oxycontin and everything just became
    too laughable not to laugh. EVERYTHING.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.