Cannabis in the Wash

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Excell916, May 8, 2007.

1. Excell916

Excell916 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    SWIM lost 7 grams of marijuana the other day when he was drunk.:eek: SWIM looked everywhere but could not find it. Turns out I washed the pants he was wearing and it also had the cannibis in it.:eek: SWIM pulled the ganja out of his pocket and it's all shrunk and wet. :eek:

Should SWIM try to dry the buds? And if so, what would be the best method?:confused:

Can SWIM still smoke this buddah? :confused:
    :joint::joint::joint:

I am very upset at himself.
    I am worried that the THC may be washed out of the Weed?
    I am also curious if the herb still has laundry detergent in it and if it is harmful?

Anybody ever smoked washed weed before?!?!?

Any advise I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

2. oldfart

oldfart Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Weed in the Wash

DON"T PANIC

1 If your clothes washer is worth a damn it should have rinsed the detergent out.
    2. Put bud in paper bag or small tupperware container with a paer towel, wait till dry, enjoy. It might not be as potent (Not a scientist) nor taste as good but it should still be OK. See what drinking Alcohol can do to you... lol.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Unless I washes his clothes in alcohol or gasoline - drying the weed should be fine. But it won't taste the same. Detergent is generally an alkaline medium, and THC isn't soluble in such. But cannibinol is. The cannibinol is possibly responsible for causing "the munchies" but not the psychoactive effects.

4. IntrepidTraveler

IntrepidTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Texas, U.S.A.

I think an experiment is in order..

5. Veteran Joker

Veteran Joker Newbie

Reputation Points:

Do please get You to post the results of this! I wonder if it'd compare to marinol use?

How much of the munchies is psychosomatic? And (I don't want to derail the topic, but I don't know where would be more pertinent for this question)

Do you find munchies make you want to eat sweet or savoury food?

6. IntrepidTraveler

IntrepidTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Texas, U.S.A.

Savory. I think the dry mouth combined with sweet food is just too dehydrating.

7. Salvinorin A

Salvinorin A Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

SWIM's friend had a very similar problem. He just put it in SWIM's oven at 150 degrees F until the water was gone. He told SWIM that it worked fine.

8. FatBob

FatBob Newbie

Reputation Points:

You should have read the PM you got when you joined. SWIM stands for someone who is not me... A lot of people on here live in countries where drugs are illegal so obviously they don't use them. But everyone on here has someone they know who does, and that is SWIM...