Cannabis pills

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by cartouche, Feb 17, 2007.

1. cartouche

cartouche Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know someone who has 1mg cesamet. can anythin be done wit em??
    all methods of use please.

thanks

2. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Re: weed pills

These are designed to reduce nausea in chemotherapy patients,there is a process which removes the euphoric properties.

3. Herbs&Hopes

Herbs&Hopes Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I am very aware this is a real old thread but just for informations' sake I will post friends experience as of late.

A friend, the alchemist is Rx'd these and they most definitely work. 5-8mg is like a brownie minus the pleasure of eating one :( , orexigenic to the max as well as becoming very, very effective for pain, better than a handful of codeine he says - which he is trialing for two weeks in order to assess how much fentanyl will be required, anterior displacement of vertebrae. Heavy eye-lids with larger amounts.

To clarify, the euphoria is far less than those currently utilized in blends, but it is still present. I think a cannabinoid either has psychoactivity, or it doesn't; there are certainly varying degrees as there are with the variety of opioids they have discovered. CB1 receptors will mediate medicinal effects which CB2 receptors simply do not, if CB1 is simultaneously causing euphoria, at the time it is being activated medicinally, how does one ever hope to turn off that particular subset-targeted psychoactivity any other way than simply taking a sub-psychoactive dosage for threshold systemic effect.

If the body is hardwired for something, why try to edit it out of existence? Especially when it is an effect of one of the most benign medicines compared to the vast array of medicinal compounds out there, benzo's are far more addictive and both those and alcohol cause seizures and comas - yet we have demonized plants of nature which do the similar things in a safer manner - but all you reading this most likely know this already. Why are people so afraid of relaxing? Maybe I am getting ahead of myself and forgetting that not everyone agrees with such an effect and that is indeed strong basis for restriction, it is quite scary - that a [plant] medicine can have little to no impact on the body over the long-term of chronic administration, even benefiting, in some cases even defying death; just a plant. Wow, scary.