1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

UK - Cannabis users forget to participate in drugs survey

Discussion in 'Weird News' started by enquirewithin, Feb 20, 2013.

1. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    BRITAIN’S cannabis smokers ‘dorked out’ responding to a survey on drugs legalisation.[​IMG][/float_left]

After a study found that only one person in seven wants drugs decriminalised, potheads said they had meant to participate but somehow never got around to it.

Stoner Tom Logan said: “Yeah, I think they sent me a form about that. I really wanted to fill that in but somehow just didn’t get it together.

“I’m pretty annoyed with myself for missing the deadline but never mind, shit happens. I’ll definitely do it next time.”

19-02-13
    [DLMURL]http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/cannabis-users-forget-to-respond-to-drugs-survey-2013021960337[/URL]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. source

source Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Haha, that's just typical, well done Britain.

3. corvardus

corvardus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from U.K.
    Given this is the front page of today unless there is a more reputable source for the "story" we shouldn't pay too much credence in what it has to say.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• mash.jpg
      mash.jpg
      File size:
      221.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  4. source

source Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Oh doh *facepalm*
    That's what having one hours kip does I guess, and yeah thinking of it, who is likely to have the addresses of the said cannabis smokers to send them a survey..

Britain is full of dickbags though!

5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Satire and irony are very hard for second language speakers, even those well educated-- we all get caught out sometimes too. ;) But they probably would forget too!

6. usually0

usually0 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    haha funny but true. I think its for a different reason. Pot smokers get this crazy idea that government will legalize weed just because they want them to. But then they refuse to vote, or participate in politics because "fuck the government". Well how the fuck is pot going to be legalized when you don't vote or do anything political

Tags: