Cannabis VS Hash

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by big-lester, May 25, 2005.

1. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I can't decide witch is better so I'm asking all you smokers to vote

2. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Everything depends mostly on the quality of the stuff.

In my opinion, a good hash tastes better than a good weed, but both are good !

The best thing you could do, would be to take both things and to roll what we call a "Royal". This means that you mixed hash and weed in your joint, I'm not sure that's the better way to taste, but it's funny [​IMG]

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    How would u burn a joint with hash in it? I have smoked hash out of a bowl before, and the hash would burn more typical of resin then of weed. I just see this being a problem because having red hot hash burning in a joint wouldnt burn as fast as a bud or the bud around the hash.

Muirner

4. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I wish I knew where to get some good hash.

In the mean time, I'll have to stick with haze, hydro and KB [​IMG]

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    With tobacco in the joint with it.

I think best quality hash is the best smoke you can get. Nepalese charas, neder-hash or lebanese polm are all mind-blowing and are loaded with THC.

Weed tends to be better in general because it's cleaner and good hash is hard to find.Edited by: nature_boy_liam

6. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    Well muirner if you ever want to smoke a hash joint, first take the lump you want to roll and stick on the end of a knifeor whatever. Then take your lighter and set light it up. Let the lump burn for a few seconds then blow it out and the hash will now crumble nice and easy, ready to mix with tobaccy(or dry weed)for rollin and puffin.

As for the topic, weed vs hash, I really dont think theres a difference in the high, only the quality. Ive had the luxury of living in an area where both are plentiful. I would always choose good hash over good weed though. My mainreason is the taste and smell. Hash is like a wonderful incense whereas the smell of weed is very pugnant to me. There are so many ways to smoke hash even if you cant find a rollin paper or pipe at hand. Hash is very compact, easy to transport and conceal. You dont need baggies or whatever. I used to stick it on my lighter and let people use it and they didnt even notice lol. Hash is fun to play with, mould into different shapes etc.

I know lots of people who debate the difference in the hash/weed high. Some say weed makes them more energetic while hash makes em mellow blah blah blah. For me they are the same, but i would choose the good fudge over the green any day.

7. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Yeah, hash is great.

I just ingested an 1/8th and I reckon the effects will be hitting me in about 40 minutes. I'm having trouble typing already. It's taking me minutes to type this correctly.

8. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    between hash and weed is a tuff call, im gunna have to say it depends on location mostly.

up here its easy to score some nicebuds but on the other hand hash is damn near impossible to find so when you do it is likely to be someones pipe resin or some stupid thing if u dont watch yourself.

but overall strictly from a scientific viewpoint, hash can contain a higher THC content so is therefor my choice. ex top quality hash like 60% top quality weed like 30%...just estimates, should know the real #'s but im forgetfull tonight.

(bee ee eeeeep marijuana affects the memory)- half baked

ah had to edit this in so i didnt double post, idisagree with whoever said hash is easier to smoke, at least for me.

hot knifes and bottle tokes are not too high onswims smoking devices preference list, actually the only wayI usuallysmokes hashis to mix it with weed sohe can burn it right lol. but than againhes somewhat a newb with hash so that could explain it...oh yea, that hash stuck to the lighter thing was funny as hell too.Edited by: pokeymcsmot420

9. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ive been smoking green basically everyday for the last year and a half, now my dealer has just got some moroccan hash in. shit... i forgot how good hash can be, it has the best arroma, ive been smoking for the last couple of hours with my windows shut, there a nice haze in the air. Awesome.

10. damania

damania Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have to go with hash. I love smoking bud and I do it quite
    frequently, but if I have the choice I always pick hash. It just gets
    me much more relaxed and I really love the taste. But I gotta admit I
    don't remember if I have ever smoked hash by itself. I usually smoked
    bud and then take a few hits of hash through a pipe thats always
    a nice combo for me.

11. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Weed is the clear winner here. Hash is dirty, filthy, rotten SHIT! How can anyone likehash better than weed its just so groggy i'd way rather get high than get stoned.

12. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hash > Weed by far. Hash is just the trichomes from the weed, so it
    is essentially weed concentrate. Packs a faster, harder punch and I
    fucking love the stuff. Its also great eaten, I ate about 1 1/2 grams
    of excellent bubble hash from a strong sativa. Truely an amazing
    experience, I recommend trying it to anyone(just keep in mind you will
    be EXTREMELY high all day)

Lukey: Wether or not you have a groggy or more "up" high depends on
    what strain of cannabis the product is from, not if it is in hash or
    bud form.

13. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    Ya this is what i was alluding to earlier. I say thc is thc, buti know of sooo many people who after a while of smoking hash say they wish they could find some bud forthat "up" high or a boost of energy. I donno , whatever turns your crank i guess.

14. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Ha! I just noticed I have a fellow Irishman here.

Listen, I know the hash we get in Ireland is absolute shite, but the highest quality hash is actually a pleasure to smoke. Unfortunately we are highly unlikely to track this stuff down at home so you have to travel to get the quality. Over here weed tends to better, but the top hash is better than the top weed in terms of potency. And trust me, it does get you high as a kite on ecstasy.

15. Jx1985

Jx1985 Newbie

Reputation Points: