1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Certa/Pectin/Sure Jell DOES beat drug tests

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by y0ssarianlives, Oct 22, 2006.

1. y0ssarianlives

y0ssarianlives Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey whats up, my name's yossarian, and until recently I was a poster at BLTC on totse, until the whole mod bribery scandal erupted. So, until shit dies down, I'll be residing here.

[FONT=Verdana, Lucida, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ok like 3 years ago I read about using sure-jell to beat drug tests for THC, and figured it was worth a shot. And it worked, every single time I got tested. Now, some people have said, "It doesn't do shit, its the dilution." Dilution does help, but I was pretty sure that sure-jell DID affect drug tests, so I did some research. Here's a short summary of why it works.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Lucida, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Lucida, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sure jell is fruit pectin, which=fruit fiber. Fruit fiber is called a "soluble fiber", meaning it is extremely water soluble, and binds with fatty acids. THC is stored in lipids in your body, which is why it takes so fucking long to clear out of your system. Bile acids solubilize lipids, and are the primary transporters of them in your body. So... soluble fiber binds with these lipophilic acids (bile acids, fatty acids, ect), and quickly transports them through your digestive system to the colon, temporarily reducing the amount of THC containing lipids that will show up in your urine.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Lucida, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So... to pass a drug test for THC, mix 1 box of sure jell with water 2-3 hours before the test, dilute, and piss a few times.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Lucida, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Peace.[/FONT]

2. liv33d

liv33d Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a drug test today and I haven't smoked in 2 days.
    I'm a heavy dro smoker (mostly red nug or haze, and some mid or reg-grade occasionally).
    I just bought some Sure Jell fruit pectin and I guess I'm going to drink a shit ton (about a gallon and a half) of water and some gatorade and mix this stuff in with the water.
    Wish me luck.

Smoke weed :thumbsup:!!

Peace and love!

3. Perception Addict

Perception Addict Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
  4. AutumnDestinyHunter

AutumnDestinyHunter Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Don't believe in the Certo or Sure Jel method. I tried it...failed all the drug tests I took every time I used it...I was being tested for marijuana for Arkansas Drug Court. Tested me every week...failed all three drug screens...they use a new on site screening machine that spins the sample around...supposedly it can even detect meth for up to 10 days...and can detect adulterants too...the certo I drank wasn't detected...that method for passing only works on the cup style tests and dipsticks...at least in my experience, anyway...I cleaned up rather than try to cover up.

5. ashevillechic

ashevillechic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Someone who isnt my boyfriend and I have been using Sure Jell for almost a year to pass urine tests. He has passed every single one of them and they are heavy smokers-about 8-10 J's a day. I passed for 8 months=28 different tests then all of a sudden the last 2 times I've/she had one I failed it...I've done the same thing I always do...One box Sure Jell to one gallon water. I have one today and am going to take 2 box's in 2 gallons water plus a packet of the Certo Liquid to put in another glass of water.The one test taken without sure jell the THC amount was 984 and the last one with the sure jell the number was 88. Anyone have any ideas? I have really slow metabolism?? Could that be it?

6. bubbly nubs

bubbly nubs Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    remeber dont OD water, drinking alot of water is dangerous!

7. ashevillechic

ashevillechic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The d/t's we get are sent to the lab-no stick or cup tests for us, still all tests were passed and I just got the results for my last one this morning and I passed. So I know it works...we've passed a total 65 now-all of them passed but the last one on me and I just doubled it and it worked again. Also apparantly if you are heavy it takes more after the first time or two if you are a HEAVY smoker. I've read all kinds of things that say people pass them with a small amount of water and the sure Jell but dont take the chance-water is the key...I know this because my friend was feeling bad one morning when she had a test come up so she put 2 box's sure jell in about 1/4th gallon af water and she failed it. You have 2 drink the water too. Also take 1 vitamin B-complex ( only one or it will be neon yellow) it colors it back to normal because it will be very clear. Also pee several times b4 you go to the test if you smoke heavily-This is exactly how we have passed 4 a year now with the tests going to the lab. Good Luck all....

8. coastin

coastin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey i did the sure jell thing for a drug test for probation, and i did everything the way people explained, and i passed the test, but my creatine levels were FUCKED, and they voided it as a valid test and had to take another one and i was dirty.. is there any ways to get the creatine levels stable for doing this? thanks , and i dont know if the creatine levels were higher or lower :-o

9. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    gelatin does not detox rather it "masks" the detection of THC

10. DopeyxMGx

DopeyxMGx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey, I'm new to the forums. I do have a question though, please email me the response. I tried the sure jell today. I smoked last night and found out I get tested today. I drank a decent amount of water and had my urine clear last night. This morning I went quiet a few times, drank the sure jell around 6:30, with more water. I went to Quest Diagnostics or whatever the place is. Before I went in I probably urinated around 3-4 times, it was completely clear, when I went inside and did the drug test, it was still clear. I am around 6'0" and weight around 155-163 somewhere around that. It is a 10 test, it tests for coke, etc..etc.. THC is all I am worried about though. Did I do this correctly?

Again, I went around 3-5 times before I drank it, cleared me out, drank the sure jell, went around 2-3 times, right before I went in and still had to go once I got in. 6:30 was went I took the jell, 7:45 is when I took the drug test. Think I passed? Please respond asap.

DopeyxMGx added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Also, I would like to add, I only used one package of surejell.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  11. SirD420

SirD420

Reputation Points:
    So how much water do you have to drink with one packet of sure jell? Or can you just use pectin extracts? im about 6ft around 150 lbs if it matters

12. 80sbaby

80sbaby Silver Member

Reputation Points:

sorry bro, but seeing as how you havent come back to tell us you passed, etc. etc., i feel that you didnt pass and you are now sittin on concrete. ouch. well hopefully they just make u do and weekend or two, i guess try some more next time, i've never done it, but swim am thinking about trying it for the jwhs.

13. sitch bailer

sitch bailer

Reputation Points:
    Someone told a guy that Swicoastin should have ate a shit load of red meat on the day of the test. It can raise your creatinine levels as well as having sex. Vegetarians can get this result from a drug test from time to time. Don't confuse creatinine with creatine the supplement.

14. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    ^ Creatine and creatinine are the same for all intents and purposes here.

If one wanted to increase creatinine levels, it would be considerably easier to just get creatine supplements. They are commonly available at large retail supermarket chains with a pharmacy section.

Creatinine is the cyclization of creatine, which occurs naturally in solution. If you take a look at the molecular structures of each this is readily apparent to the trained eye. Cyclization of creatine occurs to form creatinine and in the process it eliminates the charges on the molecule. Creatinine and creatine are in equilibrium with each other in solution.

View attachment Creatinine.bmp

Creatine on the left and creatinine on the right.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  15. alienesseINspace

alienesseINspace

Reputation Points:
    Water poisoning and urine dilution

I totally overdosed on water last month. I was nervous at my first urinalysis because I do not enjoy having my privacy violated. I am on zero drugs/alcohol so I knew my sample would be clean. I still freaked out and couldn't pee. The policy is that we are allowed to try to urinate 2 times and the 3rd time is a no go for the test. Anyhow, I kept drinking water in the lobby because people cannot leave the facility once they check in. After a couple of hours, literally, I still could not urinate and I was still gulping down water at the water fountain.

Suddenly I became violently ill. It was disgusting. After I threw up all of the water and food remnants, I asked my facilitator for permission to take the test another time. I was granted permission to come back the next day or the day after that to urinate for them. The day I went back, I still had issues producing urine in front of the facilitator. I began drinking water earlier in the morning so I did not get ill that day. My sample was clean and legal when I did finally give it. The facilitator knew I was drinking a f***ton of water but no one told me I was probably going to dilute the urine too much. I was actually encouraged to become overly hydrated more slowly by the test proctors.

Bottom line: if a person has to take a urine test and the person is for sure clean, worry of water dilution is LESS important than worry of water poisoning. I was naive and paid the price the first time around.

16. FishersPotHead

FishersPotHead Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This does work. Some will argue that it is mere dilution and the pectin does nothing, I believe otherwise. The pectin is a highly concentrated fat soluble fiber. And, a urinalysis tests for thc content in fat metabolites. That is about as intelligently as I can speak about it. I believe that, somehow, the pectin bonds with fat cells and eliminates them from urine samples. Here's what I do, and it works every time.

Night before. Eat one pack of pectin (Certo brand). Drink a few glasses of water. I also take a probiotic the night before. I also take a herbal cleanse pill from a nutrition company. Go to GNC and tell them you want to do a cleanse. They will hook you up.

Day of test. (mine are in the late afternoon). Waking up. One packet of pectin. A few glasses of water. Energy bar. Noon. Packet of pectin. Regular food for lunch. Lots of water. 2 o clock. Start with the water. I drink at least 48 ounces of water per hour. I take three Creatine pills every hour from 2 until the test. I take four b12 pills every hour leading up to the test. One hour before test. Another pectin packet. Pee a few times before you drop for the test. Breath easy.

The b12 adds color to the watered down urine. Lots of times they will ding the test a false negative because it looks too watered down. The creatine throws them off the dilution as well - low levels of creatine are a dilution tell.

Breath easy. It works.

17. ratgirldjh

ratgirldjh Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    my rattie girl's brother and also her husband both used to use this method. they always passed. her brother however would give quite a lot of time before his tests and he only smoked pot. he would do this method just to make sure. her husband however used several drugs (that she knew of) and he would do this method and always passed.

18. svan1973

svan1973 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OK my question is, I bought the liquid form of pectin. Do I drink as is and then water or dilute with water and drink more water. I don't smoke a lot but enough to know I will not pass if I don't do something. I don't eat a lot of sugar at all, no soda...and stay in pretty good shape, will that help at all?

19. shwakchronicles

shwakchronicles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my little monster was wondering if this method works for other drugs as well, for example-meth? she has tried the baking soda method twice and came back faint negative both times, her po wasnt having it and honestly it is the most disgusting thing shes ever tried to drink- so she wanted me to find out if anything else works

20. snowdog19

snowdog19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i know one thing don't let anyone tell you there is no way to defeat urine tests. I have done it plenty of times using different methods. Iodine that you buy at a health food store will mask morphine and other narcotics --i've done this numerous times.

sure jell seems like an agreeable way to foil a test. Other methods can be time consuming and unpleasent, to say the least.

there is always some square john saying there's no way to beat a urine test. Wrong! I am living proof!