1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Certo - Drug test

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by mdraino, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdraino

mdraino Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So, I'm not to sure which forum to post this in, and I'm sure its been talked about before, but I'm bringing it up anyways!

So, I've been taking drug tests on and off for the past 6-7 years due to probation. I would say, out of every time I've been drug tested (over 100 times), I was dirty for at least 35% of them, and I NEVER failed. This was due to me using the water dilution method, and taking a couple multivitamins a few hours before the test to help with the color.
    Over the last 6-7 years, I've heard from MANY MANY people tell me the fruit pectin (certo, sure jell) has always worked for them. They would tell me you drink certo with a gallon of a water a few hours before the test, go piss two or three times, and then that next piss will be clean. Well, I always thought, the only reason they are passing this test if because of the gallon of water they are drinking.
    Recently, I've decided (just to be extra safe) to taxe extra precautions if possible to pass my test. so I decided to do some research on the certo trick, to see if theres any actual science behind it.

It seems a lot of people seem to think, you drink it, and it "coats" your stomach, or urinary tract, and that somehow prevents THC from entering your urine (that doesnt make any sense to me). What I found one website to say was this,

I used it last time I got tested. And usually the 2nd line comes up really really light for me, and this time it didn't! Whether this was a coincidence or not, I do not know. Does anyone else have experience using this method?

2. D0pe

D0pe

Reputation Points:
    Its obvious that Certo has a effect on my urine... For me it makes my Urine the same color as water faster than what would be usual.

Here is a big piece of information for you though, The Certo method or any other method i have seen is not full proof. There is a very large margin of error concerning such things and when a lapse in error happens you pay for it with your freedom ""Not worth it"...

I have also heard that Certo helps keep Vitamins suspended in your stomach for longer ""In order to keep them in your stomach to be absorbed better rather than them passing through.

I always have a opinion that i tell when dealing with urine tests.. Assume nothing !!!

Only for sure way to pass a test is to not take drugs.

3. mdraino

mdraino Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dear everyone. I passed.

4. roxidad

roxidad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^^cool.... ive had some success with using the flushing methods and taking some aspirin and powerades a couple hrs before testing!There will be people that call bullshit......but its worked for me at least four times.....and IN NO WAY SHAPE or form was i near clean,this is after a few days of goin pretty hard,lol

5. D0pe

D0pe

Reputation Points:
    These positive experiences should never be taken for granted, Even if they are personal experiences and it worked 10 times in the past.. Plenty of people try to shake drug tests with so many different methods , One of the most popular being Urine Dilution..

I would not suggest Certo as a full proof way to pass a drug test.. Is it worth going to prison or jail over ? Or losing a job ? ""Whatever the case"..

I was on Urine tests 3 times a week for a very long time.. One thing i learned is that they can be unreliable, And at the same time very accurate once final testing procedures are complete.

Not to mention with all the varieties of tests and applications of drug testing technology its just a matter of time before someone says ""Hey take this new hair test, saliva test, breath test, or maybe they just send it off to the lab and run a full panel on all suspected drugs because your urine looks diluted or tampered with"..

I am not saying Certo will not help as i only know what i have heard.. Which is the fact that i have seen people pass with this method and i have seen people pass with just drinking a bunch of ware method, I have also seen people fail and piss dirty under very strange circumstances...

I do know one thing.. The only full proof way to pass a testlf"" <- Thought i would mention that as i live in a very Non tolerant state is to either not take drugs or even better yet, Do not take the test at all if you suspect your dirty." That is what they say around here anyways as we have strict laws IE: If you piss dirty for a substance its the same as having the substance in your system...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.