1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Cetirizine HCI - possibilities?

Discussion in 'Pharmacology' started by _TJM_, Jan 26, 2011.

1. _TJM_

_TJM_ Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Desperate for a high, SWIM seen a bottle that said Antihistamine under the name Cetirizine Hydrochloride. He thinks that Benadryl is a Antihistamine and knows that can get you high. I want to know if this chemical can get him high. he has about 20 10mg tablets. He wants to get information before he uses. I tried to google this. one website said no, one said yes if you take enough. I got mixed answers.

2. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The forum you are looking for is Deliriant Antihistamines.

Please do not use SWIM, but avoid self-incrimination.

This is hardly a 'high'. One would do well to thoroughly research this area before trying to experiment with high doses of antihistamines. These are anticholinergic agents. The experiences are rarely enjoyable and the hallucinations produced can be difficult to distinguish from reality. I highly recommend the user find another way to 'get high'.

Additionally, cetrizine can be particularly dangerous for some people with any history of asthma or related breathing problems. If one is insistent on experimenting, then I highly recommend trying a low (or regular therapeutic) dose first to ensure the subject has no dangerous interactions.