Chameleon Eyes anyone?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by drlove88, Mar 5, 2007.

1. drlove88

drlove88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    On one particular trip, Swim drank a bottle of Robitussin Long-acting (354mg) and a bottle of Robitussin DM (236mg) for a total of 590mg of dxm. Swim dosed at around 5pm to get an early start so he could fall asleep at a reasonable time. So, by 7pm I am tripping like crazy. He puts on some music and remembers of this canadian band WhiteRoom. they're not signed to a label or anything, so he downloads their cd from iTunes. The music sends swim into another world and it is so euphoric I don't believe what he's hearing. words cannot describe how peaceful it was.

so anyways, 12pm rolls around and I am still feeling amazingly peaceful, he calls up his buddy and says "hey you wanna go chill at eatnpark and maybe have a few cigs and just BS?" buddy says "sure". swim really likes to talk to people while dexxing. so swims buddy comes and picks him up and swim walks out to the car and gets in and immediately notices buddy's face warping. I don't say anything, he just puts on some music and enjoys the ride. the entire time they are driving down the highway, the white lines look like they never move. say for example, you are stopped on the highway, the lines are motionless.. that's what they looked like when we were driving so I was very confused and kept asking buddy "are we moving?" eventually swim and buddy arrive at eatnpark. swim busts out a cig and starts smoking before entering the building and is smoking as they wait for a table. interestingly enough, nobody seemed to mind, probably because it was late and rather empty. swim and buddy are seated and swim notices buddy's face is still warping. at this point swim realizes he can't hear himself talking. all he can hear is every other noise going on around him and boy are those noises loud. the waitress comes over and asks swim and buddy what they would like to drink. swim tries to look at waitress and realizes his eyes are going different directions, or so it feels like it. he feels like a chameleon. swim instead just keeps his eyes down and politely asks for a mountain dew. swim's drink arrives and tastes like bubbly water (I has no taste buds while dexxing apparently haha). waitress is very kind and gives swim refills and doesn't end up making swim and buddy pay for their drinks.

I find that it can be fun to go places while dexxing, as long as he waits until he has control of the trip, unlike the incident with the man in blue previously. but swim never notices this chameleon eye effect unless he goes out somewhere, or in a well-lit area. does anyone else notices this while on dxm? anybody have any ideas for a cure?

2. darkglobe

darkglobe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I had the chameleon eyes effect last trip.

It's freaky, isn't it? Haha. No harm done though. Sometimes I do need to reassure himself by looking into a mirror. He recommends carrying a mirror with you if things get too weird. It's always good to know you look normal.

#Dark

3. drlove88

drlove88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Good call. Swim will keep that in mind!