chasin the dragon with vapouriser (heroin question)

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by upthebracket, Apr 12, 2006.

1. upthebracket

upthebracket Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never done heroin, and I don't intend to, curiosity has brought me here. chasing the dragon always seemed a senseless waste to me, when you could just use a pipe, until i found out that a direct flame destroys heroin, so it's a necessity, but then i thought, wouldn't any kind of vapouriser work? or one like this:

[Sources are not allowed here. Read the rules!]

I'm assuming there's a flaw with using one of these that i don't know about, otherwise a lot of people have wasted a lot of money, can anyone prove me wrong? or do a lot of people just overlook this?

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Staff note: Link missing,

I'vegot a couple of techniques, try this one
    - i'll start off with the most basic:

reason why you use foil is because it heats extremely fast, and cools extremely fast. that way, when you've inhaled as much as you can from chasing the smoke, the foil doesn't keep burning after you've removed the flame, like i said it cools instantly

okay so you've got your foil that measures about 5x5 inches right?- now, take your piece of foil, and fold it straight down the center to make a channel for heroin to flow on, and well, on both ends of the 'channel', fold both ends so that it looks a little something like this

|_________\/_________|

That way, none of the heroin falls off your foil when tipping it.
    (the '\/' in the model above will be the crease, or channel, that u folded earlier)
    -- Note -- the crease, or channel, is not any more than a crease.. just a small indented fold to let heroin 'flow'

alright so now you need to make your smoking device..
    your smoking device doesn't have to be anything but a mere piece, of foil
    -- using foil to smoke with is not only cheap and convenient, but just when you think you're out of gear, guess what... all you got to do is unwrap the foil and you've got a couple of unvaporized hits!
    --------- OR ----------
    just get the cardboard toilet-paper roll, this apparatus allows more smoke to be caught

Now take a match-head sized bump, and place it in the center of your foil, so that it falls onto the center of your crease, or channel... for beginners, you might want to use one of those stand-up candles to help you heat it up.. for more advanced users, you can obviously use your own lighter

not placing the flame directly under the foil, but about an inch or so will do, allowing for vaporization.. place the flame where the diesel is, as it melts, guide it with your 'channel' by tipping it from side to side... you want to try and do your best to let the least amount of smoke escape.. this is where you .. chase the dragon .. try to take the flame away about a second or two when you feel your lungs start to expand to it's full capacity.. repeat until desired effect is attained

you're gonna want to save the home-made aluminum pipe and use it over and over, until you feel is necessary, and unravel the aluminum pipe and smoke whatever is left vaporized inside

that's how you smoke diesel.

3. upthebracket

upthebracket Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks no0b, i had this idea in my head that smokin off foil meant you lost most of your shit, they way you explain it, it sounds much better, either way, right now it's pretty redundant cause i can't get my hands on any heroin at all :(

4. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    smoking heroin is NOT chasing the dragon. diacetyl morphine is such a boring weak drug compared to its parent compound. chasing the dragon is smoking opium, REAL opium, from the plant, either latex or full spectrum, either way. the high is way different than oral opium use, it feels more akin to taking some vicoden or such. and the reason they call it chasing the dragon is because youll never get as high as the first pellet of the day gets you. if you have a vaporizer set it at 240 for opium, and remember the "ash" or waste or whatever you want to call it becomes hard as a rock.

5. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    ^
    who knew?
    i bet if you asked anyone, 9 out of 10 people would say chasing the dragon was.. chasing the smoke the heroin makes as it slivers down the foil

6. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swim though it was called that chasing the dragon as the heroin when it melts dances like a chinese new year dragon only instead its this gooie substance that dances like that. Opium is in a class of its own.

7. zero

zero Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    No, he's right. Chasing the Dragon was a term originally referring to smoking opium. The reference was of medieval dragon hunters, chasing the mythological dragon... they never caught it. The analogy being that when smoking opium you never catch that same high you did the first time you smoked. However, the reference has also come to include the smoking of heroin over the decades.