Chasing the dragon with duragesic gel

Discussion in 'Fentanyl' started by skeeber, Jan 31, 2007.

1. skeeber

skeeber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have read all the cautions in this forum regarding fentanyl, but feels he is experienced enough to try smoking duragesic gel. He started with a small bit and kept doing small bits until he felt something. It took more than he thought and the high wasn't that great. I am new to chasing the dragon, as he has only smoked weed in the past. SWIM also had patches that expired a few months ago. I will get new patches soon, so he can eliminate that variable. Can an expert chime in on the proper way of chasing the dragon? I want to know how the vaporize the drug without burning it? How does SWIM know how much heat is enough? I want to know how long the process should take?

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    The process is very short, and do a search for the thread on "how to abuse fentanyl patches". It gives some detailed accounts.

Take a very small bit of the gel, place it on foil or a metal surface, and heat from underneath, then inhale the smoke as the gel boils. Sounds like You already had the right technique. The key is to heat the gel from underneath, instead of with direct flame. Remember, use a VERY small bit, and try to calculate the dosage used by how much gel is in the patch to begin with. 100 mcg for starters, maybe even less.

3. skeeber

skeeber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM thanks you for the reply. I think he is doing something wrong because SWIM just went through an entire 50 ug/hr new patch in about two hours. I said he got two really good buzzes, but I think he is wasting it. Would a pipe made for smoking drugs help SWIM? What kind of a pipe for SWIM? I am sorry for the stupid questions, but I am new to smoking substances like this and I don't want to fuck himself up.

4. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    smoking the gel from fentanyl patches seems like a very VERY bad idea to me. That is what you're doing? Smoking the fentanyl seems bad enough, but imagine all the other shit thats in them.

5. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    More to the point, there is a very fine line between a buzz and fatal respiratory depression. Fentanyl is far less forgiving than heroin or other more commonly available opiates. Too much vapor could cause you to die. Not recommended for anyone, particularly with an unknown amount of fentanyl.

6. skeeber

skeeber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for your concern, bros.