Smoking - Chasing the midazolam dragon

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by csharpprogrammer, Mar 6, 2007.

1. csharpprogrammer

csharpprogrammer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have researched as much as he could about smoking midazolam straight out of an apoule, but has found nothing. This leaves SWIM to beleive this has never been done, so I will research and see what he can find then post his results. Any suggestions on how I should attempt this? He was just going to pour the 1mL solution of 5mg midazolam HCl into a piece of tin foil and put a lighter under the tin foil and suck the air above it with a straw. Does anyone think this will work?

I found this, thought it might help: http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7018619-description.html
    He was also wondering if midazolam HYDROCHLORIDE can be vaporized, or if it has to be midazolam base?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. Sickpup

Sickpup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM asked me how effective midazolam IM would be,I say he tried the tablets and they were nothing like the IV shot a nurse gave him,but he dont wanna IV,said IM is the limit.

3. greenthumm419

greenthumm419 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had several ampules and soaked joints and blunts in them, let them dry then smoked. It is very active when used this way and gave a wonderful euphoric high, one of SWIM's favorite highs ever. Only a few hits were needed and SWIM began to put it in a pipe or bong to smoke because he could never finish the J.

4. csharpprogrammer

csharpprogrammer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

SWIM wishes he had known this before he wasted his amps... what dosage would You soak his blunts with?

5. greenthumm419

greenthumm419 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would soak them until they were saturated but they could have used a much lighter dose because he ended up never finishing a whole one.