Culture - Chemical Spankings

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by El Calico Loco, Sep 8, 2006.

1. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A friend of mine recently tried 5-MeO-DMT for the first time. This guy has done heroic doses of 2C-E and DXM, usually with nitrous and/or cannabis. He had been to Chapel Perilous and back; he had been to The Fourth Plateau; he thought he was prepared.

He wasn't!

The first time sent his soul rocketing straight into the terror of the screaming void. There was nothing but Nothing: madness, horror, and utter unbeing.

The second time, he did three hits of N2O right before smoking; the combination of nitrous and the five-meow blew him out of consensus reality. His mind exploded into everything at the speed of infinity. It was like a hydrogen bomb in his skull. It was beautiful, and it lasted Forever.

I'm sure most users of this forum have friends like this; someone who thought they were an experienced psychonaut only to be ritually spanked by something new. Any stories?

ECL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  2. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    DMT and 5 MEOW have a way of doing this to people, don't they?

I know a couple of friends who couldn't understand how a chemical could dominate them in such a way. Most who ventured into this terrain didn't go back.

I thought he was ready for his first DMT! He hit the pipe for the third time taking in the roughly 45MG of DMT into his lungs. The room began to accelerate and dissolve away into a foreign terrain and reality. I had pictures flashing in front of his face in all directions it seemed like. He was floating in a void as things rushed past him at infinite speed. I didn't know what to think, in fact he was thinking a million things every instant of this trip. As he came down he couldn't understand the dominating effect that this beautiful white crystal had had on him. He was simply amazed. He ventured back a week later and had a lot of questions answered!

3. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Please don't call 5-MeO-DMT "five meow." It's cute, sure, but there are near-infinite variations on chemicals with a 5-methoxy (5-MeO) component. "5 MEOW" could be 5-MeO-MiPT, -DiPT, -DET, -SchlURPT or anything else.

Someone I know got spanked (not as hard as your friend) recently when toying with 4-HO-MiPT. He had taken the drug a number of times before in varying doses and thought he was "on top of it." Instead he got a righteous psychedelic ass-whupping that left him with nausea for days as a result of being played a 6-hour tape loop of all the rotten things he'd ever done, over and over and over. It was not even, he reports, worthwhile for sorting out psychological issues, unfortunately. He knew at the time that the looped segments were trivial matters, but that didn't stop them playing and it didn't stop him feeling bad about each one anew as it flashed across the screen of his mind's eye-ear-nose-and-throat.

The lesson he took away from that experience was that when one gets cocky, one will tend to have one's ass handed to one on a platter. Next time, he assures me, he will approach his psychs with humility, and also will ensure he never again takes them in anything like a sketchy setting.

4. El Calico Loco

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    True, though I think it's clear from the context in this case.

I've often felt the same about the term "Foxy Methoxy." I thought about calling 5-MeO-DMT "Foxy Dimitri", but that sounds like a pretty Russian boy.

Heh...maybe that should be its street name. As in, SWIM danced with The Pretty Russian Boy a few nights ago and had his ego destroyed. :)

ECL

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo & Co. always called 5-Methoxy-n,n-Dimethyltryptamine: Meow-Dammit! It was a fitting description of having the psyche shredded and sent, fragmented beyond the ineffable, into the void of the Universe.

5-Meo-MiPT became Meow-MiPT. 5-Meo-DET became Meow-DEATH (it sucks, sayeth the Great Ape).

I do believe it is extremely inportant that people fully understand what molecule they have in their labs. As a chemist, if I didn't I likely would not be writing this. But one can still have fun with words. So.....

MeoW-DAMMIT!!

6. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    ...laughing hysterically: Meow-DAMMIT & Meow-DEATH. Also "The Pretty Russian Boy." Too great.

Don't want to come off as a nomenclature nazi or anything; just wanted to clear things up before the slippery slope got treacherous.

7. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ah psychedelic spankings, one of my favorite topics. 5-MEO-MiPT i have seen reduce grown mento shriveling beasts, i have seen LSD freakouts where twin brothers, both dosed, decided to kill each other with bare hands, others where the person became catatonic, drooling, incapable of any coherence for 2 days, following which he withdrew from the University of Colorado and moved to Washingto state never to be heard from again.

mushroom-induced nakedness - always a winner. as are the cases when they go mad with primordial, animalistic lust.

and then there's the DOI baglicker story which i keep promising, but have yet to deliver, never fear, soon.

8. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    what is it with mushrooms and being naked, anyway? many lab rats swim knows have stripped down or threatened to do so before being told that it'd be a quick way to have the police step in to end the trip (while those doing the telling secretly thought to themselves "oh god, we dont want to see that work of art fully unveiled.") it does seem to awaken something archetypal, or even bestial in many people which synthetic hallucinogens do not. perhaps its as a result of them being natural, which users may associate with wanting to be in a natural element, i.e. nudity. thank god I has never had this urge himself...he wouldnt want to make his friends jealous =]

in terms of chemical spankings, I had seen a brilliant case where a lab rat figured he could eat 3.5 grams of psilocybe cubensis his third time tripping. the rat was reduced in a matter of two hours to a babbling idiot on the floor, rolling around and unable to comprehend what emotion he was having at a given moment (he'd feel simultaneously happy and fearful, sad and angry, etc.) the lab rat took a full week to feel emotionally "normal" again, and reported feeling like an "empty shell" several days after the event. weird part is, he was unable to recall having any actual negative thoughts during the experience...it was solely an emotional spankfest.

9. fastandbulbous

fastandbulbous Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I've seen a case of someone given 25mg of 2C-D to suppliment a couple of grams of P. semilanceata snort it instead of swallow it. He spent the rest of the night wanting to be in a darkened room, scared shitledd of every human that came mear him except his g/f (and he still looked scared of her).

If you're reckless or stupid with psychedelics they will punish you in the end; sometimes severely

10. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    A friend of I had aserious spiritual spanking on LSD, which made him land buttnaked in some strangers living room. He was lucky enough that the couple living there decided they where dealing with a crazy fuck instead of a raping burglar or something. After he recalled on what part of this planet he lived, they even brought him home. Then he found out several of his friends would not see him again. Mind that the guy had been asking a lot from his psyche during the month before with mucho intake of the good stuff.

Trips with Atropine plants often tend to end naked in a ditch. I have never understood this, but i suspect FTSL is right and that it is something archaïc.

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Atropa tends to make people thirsty as the Sahara Desert. Hence a ditch might look like a river - and in they go! Many people have drowned from this.

12. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Drowned from cottonmouth on an anticholinergic, or passing out while drinking from a ditch ?
    5meoDMT can always be a serious spanking, but at least it wears off in an impossibly long 5 minutes. Feeling like SWIM stopped breathing and died (once with brief OBE) seems to have been a recurring theme on a few occasions when I used to eyeball the powder before smoking. Once I felt like my lungs were coated in fur and I could not breath.

Vaporized pure salvinorin A left SWIM with a trashed bedroom and looking like someone beat SWIM up. Past that dizzying spiral dissolution into salvia space, I remember nothing except the pain on awakening about 10-15 minutes later lying on the floor, after which I was completely unable to balance or walk around for some time, still tripping heavily in a Salvia kind of way. I am happy to have blacked out on that one.
    Seems like some less intense version of a spiritual spanking is part of many trips - it is more how one deals with it that matters, or whether one is coherent enough to.

13. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    a young man in my acquiantance consumed 30 mg of 5 MeO AMT. he broke his leg trying to dive into a glass coffee table, then (leg recently broken mind you" managed to jump through a window pane that was maybe 12' x 8' onto his front lawn, the remarkable thing was that it was one pane of four and he managed to make it through and break the second from the top. once outside he got a rather large shard of glass and stripped down to his boxer shorts. he was soon met in his front yard by police and paramedics. after being wrapped in plastic and taken to a hospital to treat his broken leg they sent him off to a "correctional behavior" institute for 2 weeks of observation.

only take what you can handle. ALWAYS KNOW YOUR DEALER.

14. El Calico Loco

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Madre de Dios. I had heard - just recently, on this forum - that 5-MeO-AMT was some nasty stuff, but I had no idea. What manner of visions prompted the leaping?

ECL

15. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^i guess someimes you just got to get away from it all, ASAP ;-)

as once said, you may think you can fly but you better not try.

16. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia always used to call nn-dmt Diamonds,Monkeys and triangles. she has yet to come across any other variants but maybe she'll get a pet toad, she not sure. She loves lsd with a passion in someways for its insights. Boyo has seen some people freak out badly on mushrooms. leading to other things which were talked down..eventually. Swia cant comment on the naked issue with mushrooms but with lsd she can which was rather fun.. boyo still feels guilt but then he loved it at the time. and still bears a smirk with it lol..

17. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    SWIM and SWIM's SO just recovered from there worst spanking ever.... 3g P. Cubenis and 22mgs of 5-Meo-Mipt. It left the two of them both holding their heads for three hours... "My mind shattered" is all my SO said for quite a while....It took them three days of recovery, being uncomfortable in there own skin, before things returned to normal....

18. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I am no stranger to get to getting his ass kicked by psychedelics. but I was made a complete bitch of by salvia , I took what an experienced salvia user would call a heroic dose.....but I was NO expert.....so I took what can be only described as a retarded dose. Complete breakthrough experience his first time smoking sally. Took a few weeks for the whole experience to really register.The single most terrifying experience of swims entire life but I am stronger as a result of it.

I am looking forward to getting chewed up and spat out by DMT someday.

19. Haldoli

Haldoli Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was kicked away for 25hours by DOI. he got it from his best friend and he told swim about the duration. I took 3mg!!!, because he read that then it will be a "full clear psycoactive". Everything was allright for the first 2hours he said, he saw wonderful colours and spectacular forms and sounds. But then the visiuals became another dimension. He told me that the hole room became dark and everthing was completly diffrent and strange to him. and then he got that one bad thinking "30 hours!!!" From this point on I thought he would have to die. He told to his friend who als were using DOI the first time that "this have to stop" and he could´t take this anymore. I was so glad his friend wasn´t on a trip like he, so his friend were by his side for the next 15 hours so swim came back on a normal level. After this session swim sweared he would be go slow on new research´s for ne next time.
    I was that glad having a friend like that on his side saving his live.
    hope I could help anybody with this experience.

20. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    ahh! the freakout!

I had a friend whos girlfriend left him after an amphetamine/vodka induced rage AFTER loosing his career job by call ing the boss at 2am to tell him how he felt ... yea, this just was asking for it.

He took an 1/8 of shrooms 40 mg 2c-i the last of his dexedrine prescription (40mg of amphetamine or so) gets into his brand new convertable BMW drives from Dallas into Arazona looking for aliens (whoo hoo!) gets his BMW stuck in a corn field climbed a cell tower and swears to this day aliens came to see him that day and all will be revealed on 2012 in Egypt at the spynx or some such gibberish. What I do know is he ended up in the local paper with a picture of him wearing a cape on a cell tower.