chewing e?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by billyloner, Feb 17, 2005.

1. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    ive noticed a fair few people on here comment about how they chew it up it their mouth rather than swallow it whole. excuse the language but how the fuck can you do this without making yourself sick?! i often have enough trouble keeping it down if i neck it and it lands on my throat! they have the worst taste ive ever tasted, your all mad if you can do that [​IMG]

2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i dont really see the point. MDMA tastes horrible and doesnt do your mouth and gums any good

3. Toria

Toria Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    They just mean that they chew it up a little, then wash it down with some water. It helps it kick in quicker.

4. CBR1000

CBR1000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ewww.. Chewing e taste like shit,even if u make your own. It probably will hit alittle quicker cause it dissolvessooner.

Swic baked it in a cookie before and no taste at all. Swicalso makes awesome weed brownies.

5. Toria

Toria Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    after you do it a couple times, it's not so bad. You just crush it a few times with your back molars so it's not like you're swishing it around and trying to taste it.

6. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    then thered be all bits of crushed up pill stuck to your back teeth - nasty! i have to say though, if you can stomach it your braver than i am [​IMG]

7. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've chewed it once or twice, doesn't really taste that bad to me..

8. Toria

Toria Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    I just think it tastes like any other meds...an aspirin, even. And as long as you swish some water around then pop some gum in, bits in your teeth aren't a problem.

9. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I used to chew it because I found that it would kick in faster, but after a while I got worried that the bits that would stick in my molars would delay or lessen the full impact of it when it kicked in. Now I swirl the pill around in my mouth with a little water, pressing it gently against the roof of my mouth with my tounge to help it disolve. The taste is quite bitter but I kind of like it because it means that I'll soon be high. Also I find that the longer I swirl it under my tounge the quicker it kicks in.

10. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive chewed it before and it really never had that bad of a taste. If
    you want to taste something bitter, try swallowing pure dxm powder.
    Just parachute it, no taste and dissolves fast

11. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Amphetamines aren't good for your teeth, that means direct contact with the teeth also.

If you want your pills to dissolve in your stomach faster break them before you swallow. Also goes a lot faster if you haven't eaten for over 4 hours.

12. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've always chewed mine for the same reason as everyone else. The taste is not that bad, and I doubt chewing an E every once in a while is going to have a drastic effect on your teeth. Maybe teethgrinding yes.

13. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I chew them almost always. Sometimes I even keep them under my tongue. They aren't that bad..

14. gato

gato Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Why not just crush them and mix it in a drink?

15. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I've done that too.

16. Frostywars

Frostywars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friends and i just crush them and put them in shot glasses filled with OJ and shoot them. then refile and shoot them again to get all the left overs. We call them "X-shots" lol. most likely already nicknames something else by someone else tho.

17. dastardlymonkey

dastardlymonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Crush them up and put them in a capsule and poke a hole in each end of the capsule. A very effective method of ingestion.

18. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Ampetamines are bad for your teeth for a completely different reason, they restrict the amount of nutrients and calcium that you get to your bones.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    have an mdma tea

boiling mdma its more safe,some virus maybe on this shit, boil mdma before ingestion, it's for your safety

Edited by: proxer

20. Frostywars

Frostywars Newbie

Reputation Points:

capsules are made to desolve pretty fast in the first place. poking a hole wont speed it up too much. but power MDMA in capsule is deff a good way. :) lol