1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Chronic Necter

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Pinkavvy, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Jul 3, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    swim recently came across a provider at a festival that not only had dank buds and hash, but also a great tincture. rather than an standard alochol base tincture that burns your mouth, it was sweet as honey but tasted dank. said to had been soaked in glucose I think for 4 days.

has anybody else used this process? is it better then an alcohol base extract tincture?
  2. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 27, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    well i believe it would work. Isnt glucose the sam as dextrose? Cant comment on its efficency though.
  3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 3, 2005
    Tincture comes in Honey-base, at least.

I have talked about alcohol-base Tincture. Now I will tell about another form: Honey. About 2 weeks ago, I got 2 eye-dropper bottles of Honey and Hash Oil. I bought some because it was on Sale. It is pretty good. But the booze-mix hits me harder.

The way it works (as I have been told) is: The Honey-base product is done in 2 stages, (1) Extract Hash Oil, and (2) add it to Honey.

Honey actually absorbs the THC. Regular sugar, I have heard, does NOT. I haven't attempted a batch of Honey-base (and probably never will). If I would extract Hash Oil (Step 1), I would stop right there and fire some up.