Cigars (blunts) and my city

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Sep 20, 2005.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Seems like every store around here sells blunt type cigars. Not that they always haven't, just seems like more and more stores are selling mango, coconut, coniac, grape, strawberry, cinnamon, honey and many other types of flavored cigars as well as palmas and coronas. The blunt wraps are also sold in every store.

I guess it is a sign of the society I live in.

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    They are providing a means in which tobacco smokers can roll a cigar. What people choose to do with them after the purchase is not they're concern. The ethics of the sale are not and should not be taken in consideration, as the only thing of concern is the transfer of money.

Basicly what I'm trying to say is, they are not worried about what you do with the product, they only see the product sales. Since more and more stores have began selling them, I think thats just a sign of stores recognizing the market for them.

3. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    There is definately a market for them [​IMG]

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The only cannabis smoking products that most shops stock in Ireland are just rolling papers, and these rolling papers are absolute garbage. Usually the thicker versions of Swan, Rizla and Zig-Zag. Happy carcinogenic coughing fellow smokers of Ireland.

5. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i would laugh to myself when i saw some oldtimer smoking a phillie on the street corner. to think a phillie being used for what it was actually made for, craziness i tell you...

6. bigt

bigt Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    wow they only sell papers thicker than zig zag whites dame.. thats the thickest i buy. almost every store in my city sells blunt wraps and all different types of papers and flavoed papers..alot of them i noticed sell pipes and bongs and glass bongs right at the counter awell as weed hats and these new drops that you put on your joint to make them different flavours which acually work pretty good. there called tasty puff. there is also a bunch of head shops and different attractions that all sell smoking acessorys.. but hey everyone knows us canadians got some of the kindest buds and we all love to blaze.

7. FiLtHy1337

FiLtHy1337 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM loves tasty puff he put it on an 1/8 and still had enough
    for a rew more pounds, alll form a $5.00 bottle. The chocolate was good
    but nausiating and binging on it.