1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Purity - Clean Morning Glory Seeds

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by dominix, Jan 28, 2007.

1. dominix

dominix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 24, 2007
    from U.S.A.

I live in england and has wanted to try MG seeds for ages, but whenever swim tries to buy seeds he reads on the packs that they have been treated with chems to make u ill or whatever if you eat them. I want to know if there is a (easy) way to get this nasty stuff off? I was also wondering it would just be easier to get seeds from a fresh plant (swims parents grow MG) or to buy it.

2. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 28, 2006
    29 y/o from finland
    Re: Clean MG Seeds

Great to see that someone actually has realised SWIM in the first post. Picking from fresh plants is possible, but as I've understood you can't get seeds for many trips from couple of plants. As far as I know(which I don't exactly) one plant produces only some hundreds of seeds. There are many online sources providing untreated seeds for much cheaper than local shops, but as you already know they can't be discussed here. But they're easy to find.
  3. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 23, 2006
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    Re: Clean MG Seeds

It would probably be easier to just buy the seeds. Like stated above theres many venders if you just search for them.