Combinations - Clonazepam and Amphetamine

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by longdistancerunner, May 3, 2007.

1. longdistancerunner

longdistancerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have taken 17 of those shitty generic 1mg kpins since about ( he doesnt really remember ) 3 o' clock on tuesday. He has a stockpile of adderol XR and was wondering if any positive effects could be gained from a combination..i.e. something resembling euphoria, help with the beligerant memory loss, or anything else of the sort. I would appreciate all experiences or advice, he just popped 5 more and is looking to gather some knowledge about its reaction with amphetamine other than his own limited experience. Thank you so much.

2. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Clonezepam and Amphetamine

Though everyone is different ... I have a 60 a month prescription for Clonazapam 1mg and I like them not because of their recreational effect but they work for my panic attacks yet I never have withdrawls. Anything over 5mg and I fall asleep and that is the main effect as a drug when abused - sleep.

The only other Benzo I've been prescribed was Ativan and that stuff caused memory blackouts at 3mg but with 2mg and 40mg of D-amphetamine (Dexedrine) I'd get crazy euphoria for a few hours. Only worked when my prescription was in though.

Personally The worst prescription I've had for ADHD was 40mg Aderral XR. I'd crush the little balls and swallow the powder but the effect was nothing like Dexedrine for writing.

I'd continue to say that the Adderall isn't working and move to generic Dexedrine tablets as well as move to any other Benzo but Klonopins. That would be my advice if you want to use these prescriptions recreationally in the USA.

Doctors can prescribe 60mg of D-Amphetamine (Dexedrine) a day if they wanted but 10mg 2x a day is the starting dose. I have a prescription for 30mg a day and even if I wanted to move up I try not to abuse my ADHD meds.

For amphetamine-like stimulents I'd look at the Research Chemical market. 4-FMP as it's priced low per gram is a good choice. Also 2CB if you only use weekly. In the tryptamine family 5-8mg of 5-meo-mipt is also cheap and though it does have a come up it leaves you VERY alert for the remaining 8-10 hours.

3. longdistancerunner

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

From what I understand, 2C-B may not be the best alternative when trying to work out viable combinations between benzodiazepines and amphetamine. If you have information to the contrary please share....I am very weakly versed in neuropharmacology but adderol seems to focus on the frontal lobes and is a dopamine agonist in those specific areas of the brain which deal with (yea, this is a broad term) executive function. 2C-B, and other phenethylamines, from what I have read, which honestly isn't much, twerk with seratonin, dopmine, and various other neurochemicals and their specific mechanisms...*chance to enlighten me*... aren't all too well known. I am more interested in the effects of GABA on Dopamine....and if a combo involving two agonists of each is actually worthwhile for SWIM to try.....On this site many people seem to say the combination is pointless...however, I have a hunch that there may be a way to utililize the potential of both into something quite enjoyable.....euphoric, probably not....but useful, certainly.

4. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

just ment general euphoria and fun really. I don't combine benzo's with anything anymore. I used them as a way to kill that, "to much amphetamine!" anxiety and back in my late 20's when I had an Alcohol problem they help me be a cheap drunk.

I just wanted to post something, at the very least, helpful as I've been usung amphetamines a clonazapam for a loooong time and could never really combine the two effectively.

5. longdistancerunner

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I like how the clonezepam cancels out the hypertensiveness of the amphetamine...you are correct in saying it is a very non-recreational combo, but I believe that it is at the very least one that is extremley useful. I feel essentially sober at the moment but at the same time nearly is nearly void of all thoughts other than the "here" and "now". I say he can think exclusively in an anylitical manner at the moment, much more so than on adderol alone. The mental aspect of this combo is fascinating, and I believe it has serious therapeutic value says SWIM. Also, SWIM reports that all hints of an adrenaline response to ANYTHING, do not exist, thought he can easily create in himself intrinsic motivation to completle almost anything he chooses. No, it is not that fun, but I would love to know what is going on in his head to bring forth such a tranquil state of being.

6. Binzkin

Binzkin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o

The clonezepam slows down you's heart while the amphetamine is speeding it up. Basically it's a speedball, and is very very strainuous on the heart, could possibly cause a heart attack