Opinions - Clonazepam VS Bromazepam

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by DURBANS, Oct 14, 2005.

1. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
  2. PsyDefects

PsyDefects Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    on a mg to mg basis the 2 mg clonazepam is more potent than the 1.5 mg
    bromazepam. Lexotanil comes in 1.5 mg, 3 mg, and 6 mg pills, so the 1.5
    mg is the lowest dosage. On the other hand, Rivotril comes in 0.5 mg
    and 2 mg pills. I have tried both and thinks that bromazepam may
    have more recreational value than clonazepam, and has a more powerful
    kick.
    Edited by: PsyDefects

3. wearestardust

wearestardust Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    1,5mg bromazepam is like 2mg diazepam - strong enough for really old people is all. The one to use is the 6mg. 2mg clonazepam is equivalent in strength to 40mg diazepam.
    I agree that recreational value is higher with bromazepam - clonazepam is a good med for preventing panics, seizures etc, but bromazepam can give a sense of euphoria at a dosage of 12mg, which is like 30mg diazepam. It is also one of the fastest-acting benzos there are. I like them during a panic attack because 12-18mg sublingually during an attack will work to get me totally calm and floaty in about 5 mins or less. I think that's why the tabs are softer than most benzos, to enable the sublingual route easier.
    WAStardust

I hould have added that clonazepam is much less likely to make you drowsy. You will be guaranteed a good night after a decent dose of bromazepam. Lexilium and Lexotanil seem to be the best brands.
    Mr Stardust

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2007
  4. sl1p609

sl1p609 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    Re: Oaxzepam VS Bromazepam

Ok now i'm sold... How do you fell about these 2... 30mg Oxazepam Vs. 6mg Bromzepam... I've been reading that Oxazepam may be a little lighter and just as short acting... but which ones gives a more euphoria effect. Just like to here some background from these || '2

Tags: