1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Opinions - Clonazepam VS Bromazepam

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by DURBANS, Oct 14, 2005.

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 11, 2005

I need to know which is more "POWERFUL"

2 mg of RIVOTRIL (Clonazepam)

1.5 mg of LEXOTANIL (Bromazepam)

Both pills are ROCHE. They're not generics.
  2. PsyDefects

PsyDefects Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aug 30, 2005
    from greece
    on a mg to mg basis the 2 mg clonazepam is more potent than the 1.5 mg
    bromazepam. Lexotanil comes in 1.5 mg, 3 mg, and 6 mg pills, so the 1.5
    mg is the lowest dosage. On the other hand, Rivotril comes in 0.5 mg
    and 2 mg pills. I have tried both and thinks that bromazepam may
    have more recreational value than clonazepam, and has a more powerful
    Edited by: PsyDefects
  3. wearestardust

wearestardust Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Aug 5, 2007
    1,5mg bromazepam is like 2mg diazepam - strong enough for really old people is all. The one to use is the 6mg. 2mg clonazepam is equivalent in strength to 40mg diazepam.
    I agree that recreational value is higher with bromazepam - clonazepam is a good med for preventing panics, seizures etc, but bromazepam can give a sense of euphoria at a dosage of 12mg, which is like 30mg diazepam. It is also one of the fastest-acting benzos there are. I like them during a panic attack because 12-18mg sublingually during an attack will work to get me totally calm and floaty in about 5 mins or less. I think that's why the tabs are softer than most benzos, to enable the sublingual route easier.

I hould have added that clonazepam is much less likely to make you drowsy. You will be guaranteed a good night after a decent dose of bromazepam. Lexilium and Lexotanil seem to be the best brands.
    Mr Stardust
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2007
  4. sl1p609

sl1p609 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 20, 2007
    from afghanistan
    Re: Oaxzepam VS Bromazepam

Ok now i'm sold... How do you fell about these 2... 30mg Oxazepam Vs. 6mg Bromzepam... I've been reading that Oxazepam may be a little lighter and just as short acting... but which ones gives a more euphoria effect. Just like to here some background from these || '2