Closest chemical to Amphetamine ..???

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by happygirlie, Jul 6, 2004.

1. happygirlie

happygirlie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <DIV>Does anyone know what would bethe closest research chemical to Amphetamine? Has anyone heard of 2,5 dimethoxyallylbenzene? Is there another name for this chemical?? I read that it the closest thing tolegalized speed. I'd appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks:)</DIV>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    It is an intermediate chemical (it will have little to none psychoactivity), the site you are thinking of buying from will take your money and run.

3. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    You could try 2 aminoindan, which is a cyclic amphetamine...It's much weaker though.

~KT

4. happygirlie

happygirlie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you guysfor responding :)Well, I did some research& read many reports on how crappie "2 aminoindan" makes one feel. Soooo, I'm guessing there are no research chemicals out there that come close to anAmphetamine like high...??

5. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Nope. That's the closest thing there is, and your right--it is a pretty crappy replacement.

~KT

6. Blowmonkey

Blowmonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's precursor.. Yes it's advertised as "legalized speed", but don't believe everything you see. This one is a hepatitoxin (toxic to the liver)..

7. Sasha Gulag

Sasha Gulag Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    2,5 dimethoxy allylbenzene is an essential oil known as methyleugenol

it is the olefin precursor to DOM/STP and DOB. (DMA too, but thats not eworth mentioning really since the two compounds above are much more prevalent and much more active)

it is related to safrloe and calamus, and is metabolized (hardly) to DMA in the body, by then you've pissed most of it out though.

Calamus and this oil have enjoyed use by boxers. it is an energy booster , but more on par with kola nuts and ephedra. i would not call it an amphetamine sub.

as for 2aminoindan, its not as awful as peole put it off. just take a big dose. it seems to be more active parentherally(in a needle) than any other way. it is however, shorter acting that meth. erowid said its an Research Chemical but i havent seen it anyehre but in legit, respectable chem suppliers, some places sell it only in bulk but relatively cheap (one in belgium sells it 5$ a gram but you must buy 250g)

and that site, with the dimethoxyallylbenzene, is scam city.

8. joe_aldehyde

joe_aldehyde Newbie

Reputation Points:
    crap. methyleugenol is 1,2-dimethoxy-4-allylbenzene, not at all related to DOB or the likes.

9. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    phentermine is a slimming aid which is simliar in effect to amphetamine and is a more pure form compared to the analogue which is usualy avilable on the street

10. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    are there any legal speed replacements, I am mainly interested in
    something weaker than meth, something similar to adderall or dex? Also
    anyone got any experience with speed replacements, please post them
    here.

11. Nadia Snow

Nadia Snow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ephedra is still legal!

it is very similar to amphetamine

& can be available in chinese herb shops, sold as: Mah Haung for the treatment of colds/ as a brocoliator.

otherwise, i suggest you schedule a psychiatric appointment and beg for adhd medicine

12. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    happygirlie you still there? Well no one mentioned meth as being simular to amphetamine. Also 4-tma is fun buit not nearly the same though.

13. speedy_spicer

speedy_spicer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    bzp is fairly simular to whizz, there was loads of speed freaks near me using it while the season was dry, tho if ur in the us you cant have it :(

14. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    What about MDPV? Reports say is pretty close to amphetamine or even better

15. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Not really. It's a useful substance for when one is a bit tired from a long evening the night before, but it isn't a strong stimulant.
    The closest in my opinion is BZP, though it seems to have a harder crash than amphetamine, and more negative effects.

16. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    almost all weight loss medications have some sort of stimulant in them. the vast vast majority of prescription weight loss drugs on the market today contain chemicals not very far removed from amphetamine. phentermine mentioned above is 2-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine a few carbon and nitrogen placements away from N-methyl-1-phenyl-propan-2-amine which is of course, methamphetamine.

17. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
  18. rod

rod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Back in the day I had asthema and had to use primeatine mist inhalors, then they started making pills, They were a rush

19. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Benzedrex inhalers contain 250mg of Propylhexedrine, which is equivalent to about 50 mg of Adderall, but in SWIM's opinion, far more sociable and euphoric.

It's no RC, but it's available in most pharmacies!

20. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    It has some of amphetamine's dopaminergic effects (boosted sex drive, focus and such) but very little of its "oomph" or kick. Definitely not an amphetamine replacement, although ISO it has charms of its own.