Cocaine and alcohol mixed....

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Jimbo187, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Jimbo187

Jimbo187 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.K.
    I am very interested to find out more about the effects of mixing alcohol and cocaine i undertsand alcohol would make the experience more pleasureable but would it make it more dangerous?? and if so how? from an over stimulation i.e heartbeat increase? or am i totally on the wrong lines, someone please explain all 2 me!! thanx

2. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    This mix causes your body to produce Cocaethylene, which is the ethyl ester of benzoylecgonine. It is chemically related to cocaine, which is the corresponding methyl ester. Cocaethylene is formed in the body when cocaine and alcohol have been taken simultaneously: the transesterification is catalysed by carboxylesterases in the liver. It does not occur naturally in coca leaves.

Cocaethylene has similar euphoric properties to cocaine, but is longer lasting in the body. Some studies suggest that it is more toxic than cocaine itself, particularly to the heart.

Ie./ Don't make the combo a habit. hah.. wait it's coke were talkin about here... so rather tell You not to potentiate their habit too much.